The Watch Site banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys, just got a replacement 7t62a movement and put a battery in it no action from the centre second hand, before i start jumping up and down is there a reset i have to do? also do i have to set the hands up in a certain position,thanks in advance:(

·
Registered
4 Posts
7t62 wONT gO!

Hello I have a Seiuko Sportura with 7T62 movement watch hgas been in my drawer. Battery now FLAT, took to battery change competent shop, but watch wont start, Please can anyone advise me what to do. Thanking you all if you can assist. Rgds TC

·
Special Member
1,301 Posts
Hello I have a Seiuko Sportura with 7T62 movement watch hgas been in my drawer. Battery now FLAT, took to battery change competent shop, but watch wont start, Please can anyone advise me what to do. Thanking you all if you can assist. Rgds TC
Have you read the instructions in the posted image above?

·
Special Member
5,489 Posts
I just worked on 3 7t62's, one was a brand new movement replacement and no reset was needed. With that being said, the center '2nd' hand is the stop watch feature, it doesn't move unless you press the pusher at 2 o'clock. The actual 2nd hand is the sub dial at 9 o'clock, that should tick (you may already know this). If pushing the plunger in gets no response take a look and make sure they are actually lined up to hit the lever inside and push in far enough to activate the lever in the movement. They can get dirty and clogged easily and will not push in far enough to activate the lever on the movement. That can be tested by manually pushing the lever on the movement itself. I would take the movement out and be very careful with the levers as to not damage anything. A little tip - when removing the stem, only pull it out 1 click and press the release. Pulling it out 2 clicks will lock again for the stem removal. The instructions that thanapa posted is how to center the hands if they do not center when the 4 o'clock pusher is pressed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts