The Watch Site banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I correct in thinking that the 7010 crystal edge profile is slightly different to the other models and is NLA?
Can the original crystal be polished or would it be Ok to use a crystal for one of the other 700X models, I'll not be diving in it.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Yes crystal can be polished. Aftermarket options should also be available. Here’s a list of all the cases that uses the same crystal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
472 Posts
Bry does a crystal at the moment with a bevel profile that's good for the 7010 and normal 7548 too. I've used on both and looks great

·
Registered
472 Posts
Just reread your post

Just to clarify I've used Brys crystal on 7548-7000 and 7c43-7010 the latter with the screw down crystal ring. I believe these are different crystals normally.

·
Special Member
4,543 Posts
^ and likewise, I’ve used an aftermarket east tech 320w34ga00 in lieu of 320w48ga00. It was a non issue for me and worked fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,984 Posts
Bry does a crystal at the moment with a bevel profile that's good for the 7010 and normal 7548 too. I've used on both and looks great
Yes, I've also just recently fitted one of Bry's on my 7010 and it's a good fit and a decent AM crystal. He actually had them done for the 6309

1 - 9 of 9 Posts