The Watch Site banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this one on eBay and man what a beautiful watch. The asking price was $695 and it did not sell. I love 7A28 chronographs and this one is a beauty. To bad I have already bought way to much stuff in the last couple of months. I can't even think of buying it at that price. What do you other 7A lovers think a fair price for this watch would be? I'm just curious.

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
well i got two for a friend in the similiar style..and we got them both in new condition for 90 shipped...if memory serves me right...i would not think more than 150 for one with the wrong band and some wear

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Since I was not buying I did not give it a real hard look but now that you mentioned the bracelet look at this picture. The seller makes no mention of it being 100% original or not having the wrong band. I guess he was just trolling for a big score?

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can't find any that have been sold on eBay in the last 6 months?
I can see how bad the bracelet fits. its was to short for the case. and looks like crap. Does anyone have a picture of what the correct bracelet should look like? I can't find any pictures.

Michael

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
wow...i had no idea that is was that rare...

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well it suck then that a watch that rare is missing the correct bracelet. The original one is a very nice design too. So what could it be worth now. very rare watch missing the correct bracelet means you will most likely never be able to restore it to its proper condition. It will always be a rare watch head without the correct bracelet.

Michael

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
well it should help with negotations...and hey i am told the yahoo auctions can help with the hard to find items...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts