April of 1974’ Seiko 6138-0040 “Black Horse” Bullhead

This is an April of 74’ black bullhead on what appears to be an original bracelet with at the very least an aftermarket clasp. The watch is running excellent and all chronograph functions work but the sweep does reset slightly off of the 12 marker. A collector with far more expertise than I claims that the case is polished although there is quite a bit of brushing still intact on all sides of the case. They also claim that only under magnification can you see that the Sub dial hands have been painted along with the indices. He does add that you can’t see these things with the naked eye but they do exist in his opinion. Given these “issues” the watch is priced accordingly as it is still a very nice example compared to what sells out there for well over $1000. There is an abundance of photos but if you require more let me know and any questions don’t hesitate. Please don’t assume that by my full disclosure of it’s shortcomings that this in some way opens the door for less than realistic offers, I’ll keep this thing before I give it away quite honestly.

$750 US includes Paypal fees and shipping to anywhere