The Watch Site banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

Cleaned my 7002-7039 with warm water and simple green. Boy was the bracelet filthy. Folded links really trap a lot of dirt and DNA. Lubed the underside of the bezel with a tid bit of A & D ointment and regulated this old bad boy. I love it.

Thanks for looking.

seikodiver4ever

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
^-^ I'm glad to meet another 7002-7039 fan. I've loved them since buying my Son one for high school graduation. I've owned both of these but, alas, let the Pepsi version go several years ago. I wish I had it back and am currently looking for one.

Your -7039 is a beauty! ;)

·
Registered
299 Posts
I am also a fan, although my two don't get enough wrist time. I like the simple clean date only dial. You can see the development from this movement to the 7S26, very simple and easy to work on. Very reliable and although maybe, given the time they were produced, they were built "down to a price" they are a good workhorse in my opinion.

·
Registered
116 Posts
They are a good reliable watch, except for the dial lume, a keeper. here are my two.

I decided to keep the one in the first pic for parts, the second Pic is one purchased with all box and papers, and it is dated late 1994.

Andries Westerbaan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts