The Watch Site banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Be careful with that lever and spring, it can be a bit tricky. I suggest you do it inside a large plastic bag in case that spring 'pings' off. The bag will help contain it, otherwise the spring or date correcting lever can fly off into oblivion.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
That's perfect, Thank you for the advice, sounds sensible, I'm pretty good at pinging small bits around the room!
Do you know how much it would cost for you to send me with the other piece I need?
Thanks, Matt

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Finally got the movement serviced and back together, there was some choice language when it came to the little springs I can tell you!

New crystal fitted and a couple of days on the wrist, I'm pretty happy with how its come out.

Can't seem to get photibucket to work any more, so I'm having problems getting a pic up :(

Many thanks to zeke441, it would still be in bits without his help and assistance.

Thanks all, great site this :) (y)

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
Finally got the movement serviced and back together, there was some choice language when it came to the little springs I can tell you!

New crystal fitted and a couple of days on the wrist, I'm pretty happy with how its come out.

Can't seem to get photibucket to work any more, so I'm having problems getting a pic up :(

Many thanks to zeke441, it would still be in bits without his help and assistance.

Good work ;-)
Enjoy.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts

Good job Matt. I'm glad I was able to help, the watch looks great. I was able to save the pics you sent me and post them for you.

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
Killer watch
One of my favorites and well worth the time fixing it right
Well done
Appreciate you sharing it with us
God Bless,John

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

21 - 29 of 29 Posts