The Watch Site banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I bought a 6309 just a while back and it seemed to run bang on. Now it runs about 10 minutes slow per day! Not sure if it got dropped or not. Could it just be a simple hairspring fix or something more sinister? Anyone have advice on this? Seller is willing to take the watch back but I figured I would ask the group for advice first. I have not opened it up as I am on vacation and don't have my tools with me.

Thanks,
Curt

·
Banned
2,569 Posts
curtisjf said:
Hey guys,

I bought a 6309 just a while back and it seemed to run bang on. Now it runs about 10 minutes slow per day! Not sure if it got dropped or not. Could it just be a simple hairspring fix or something more sinister? Anyone have advice on this? Seller is willing to take the watch back but I figured I would ask the group for advice first. I have not opened it up as I am on vacation and don't have my tools with me.

Thanks,
Curt
10 minutes slow is not likely a hair spring problem. Since the seller sounds like a standup guy; I would send it back for him to repair or replace.

·
Administrator
33,864 Posts
iButrusCor said:
I would send it back for him to repair or replace.

If has you say the seller is/was a stand up guy why send it back to him if it was running fine when Curt received it and has perhaps been dropped ?

·
Administrator
33,864 Posts
cbrmike said:
This is an old thread from July 6, 2010 so it may be old news now.

Well spotted Mike :-[

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
pollyc said:
Fer gods sake stop fiddlin' with yer watches and pay attention that man ;) .

Mike
:)) :)) :))

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.