The Watch Site banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
One thing i love about seiko 6309 7040 is it has many mod parts options. This one is one of my favorite. All parts came from yobokies : marine master dial without minor indices marks, bubble boy sapphire, plongeur hands set and big marking engraved bezel insert.

Critics and comments are welcome

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
One thing i love about seiko turtle is it has may mod parts options. This one is one of my favorite. All parts came from yobokies : marine master dial without minor indices marks, bubble boy sapphire, plongeur hands set and big marking engraved bezel insert.

Critics and comments are welcome

Aloha ery, for the future when posting please don't refer to the 6309-7040/49 / 6306 etc. watch as the Turtle.
Many have come to not use that title for that particular watchs.
It is a Philippines Nick name given to them, many chose not to use that name.
Just use .... ( 6309-7040/49 ...... / 6306-7000 Diver and that be just fine ).
It is more comfortable for many collectors.
Thank you very much in understanding this.
Aloha
But that is a very nice MODD watch to have ......enjoy it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oops i am sorry i just know that, post edited :) thank you for the comment. Yes indeed i really enjoy it :grin:

·
Registered
309 Posts
Nice looking mod. The only thing I don't like is the raised bezel pip as it looks like a magnet for door frames, but overall it looks good :cool:. And don't worry about referring to it as a Turtle. Its a common nickname for this case, even here in the UK, just like a Tuna or Monster etc.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hi,
The dome crystal is fantastastic, makes the whole dial bigger (magnified).
The bezel pip remembers me about the Rolex submariner with a litlebit over doing, but still fine. Anyhow, the curve of the dome crystal is in par with the curve of the bezel pip.
Congratulation to the modification!
-------------------------------------------
All the best, Miklós

1 - 19 of 19 Posts