The Watch Site banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Poet Laureate
843 Posts
I see several things that don't look right about that to me, but I'll leave it to the experts to comment

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
That specimen looks weird to me in more than one aspect. Several wrong issues I think.

Anyway US1199.00 is a great price thou (to the seller, of course).

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
I saw this one too. I believe it’s in Venezuela which may be a problem and the dial is pretty rough. There are several places where the text is scraped and it looks like the clear is coming off the batons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Special Member
2,634 Posts
The Sunrise Pogue Dial looks legit to my eye. Subdial hand looks correct (to my eye all the Hands look OK with some paint loss). 5 logo looks right. Irridescent Teal color looks good. As mentioned by others the Dial looks to be in poor condition and I don't know if it could ever be restored to where it would look OK. I believe Guy would know Best if the Dial is fixable or not. In addition to the Dial the Inner bezel has faded to light grey almost white, caseback is wrong, extensive wear to bezel and case, bracelet not correct. Movement?

A buyer would need to spend a lot of $$$ on this one and it still may never look OK.

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
BigBlueKyle nailed it.

Like many of us I have been watching it since it first got listed and he has no takers yet. The right price for that is maybe half of what he is asking.

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
I have had two of these Sunrise pogues, the teal dial starts to delaminate if that's the right word and this one has suffered that fate.

No one can fix delamination.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts