The Watch Site banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afternoon all,

I'm making a considerable effort to catch up on some TV series and kicked off Homeland yesterday. Here I was enjoying the pilot episode and half way I spot a familiar watch. Some suitable pausing later and realise there's a Seiko Pogue being sported by one of the actors in the scene when Brody is being interviewed. Thought I'd share. Excuse the dodgy picture - took it on my iPhone when the show was on pause on the TV:

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Is it a Pogue? aka 6139-600x model. If it is it has a aftermarket dial fitted and the homeland guys been swizzed :D

Ah it is a Pogue just blew the image right up. Funny. Might be the tv picture (not your actual tv) making it look off colour but it looks like one of those gold aftermarket dials :)

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Is it a Pogue? aka 6139-600x model. If it is it has a aftermarket dial fitted and the homeland guys been swizzed :D

Ah it is a Pogue just blew the image right up. Funny. Might be the tv picture (not your actual tv) making it look off colour but it looks like one of those gold aftermarket dials :)
and an Edmar inner rotating ring!

·
Special Member
1,947 Posts
Well spotted benmurr. I'm guessing Homeland isn't quite as pedantic about the period accuracy of its watches as Mad Men is. Interesting choice for what was presumably a bit character. Perhaps it was just what the actor happened to be wearing on the day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts