The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
25,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, I have this "5" Sports SpeedTimer incoming, Needs a bit of TLC as one can see. Looks good with these old eyes...And the bracelet :cool: Seller has the crown and other pusher. Anyway I need to find some Time and sort this one out....Probably Late October :eek:hmy:
What do you think ?

sellerspic

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
It will be spectacular!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Special Member
2,645 Posts
I was watching that one and had planned on bidding but forgot the auction end time :( I emailed the seller and he told me the bracelet had 5 links on 1 side and 3 on the other - but I counted 5 and 4 :confused: I think my eyes are getting old and tired. Glad to hear you picked it up at a great price. With just a little work it should turn out a Big Winner! Congratulations!!!

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Nice.

That dial text and chapter colour is very bright, even the day is too! Seems odd seeing such deep unfaded colours on a well worn exterior. Did it come from the North of England :grin:

I’m still missing a bracelet for mine!

·
Registered
933 Posts
I was so tempted to bid but I had enough watch purchasing. So glad to see you won. I emailed the seller earlier asking him about the second language for the day wheel. He answered " English" lol and I never bothered with a follow up. If I'm not mistaken I think the French or Italian is the rarest of all. Congrats again, this will turn out looking great!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Yeah, I have this "5" Sports SpeedTimer incoming, Needs a bit of TLC as one can see. Looks good with these old eyes...And the bracelet :cool: Seller has the crown and other pusher. Anyway I need to find some Time and sort this one out....Probably Late October :eek:hmy:
What do you think ?
I think it }looks{ rough, but whats behind that crystal seems nice and sharp and consistent. I'm surprised at how vibrant the hands are. High point for me is the bracelet! Can't wait to see how it looks when it's given a little TLC. Well-done! == Randy

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
I'm glad it went to someone in the SCWF family, I can't wait to see it when it gets finished with the spa ! There are so many good things about this one, just a little TLC and this beauty will shine ! Well bought ! Congratulations, you caught a fine one.

·
Registered
25,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Well, I bid more than the $282.00 I paid. I was a bit surprised to win this ..Patiently waiting for Monday afternoon at 2:42 Or So ...A box with a rubber Band around it and a Milk Bone for Chazzy :) Our Mail Lady always leaves a Treat for Chazzy. I'll post pics upon arrival....And, I'll be looking for a new or better condition Bezel. Fingers Crossed.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts