The Watch Site banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished doing the case, crystal and bracelet on this 6139-8002. This one has one mechanical issue that I need to resolve in that the minute wheel isn't working but other than that it seems to keep great time. This was pretty badly banged up when I got it but a whole day in the hobby room has put it back into wearable shape. The dial was thankfully in mint condition, (I couldn't see it through the hazy crystal before...).

I believe this to be all original, but am not able to find any shots that will conclusively prove the originality of the bracelet or the original unfaded color of the seconds hand. I think it was yellow like the sub minutes but it could also have been white. Anybody know?

Anyway, here it is..

·
Banned
5,181 Posts
Do you have the crystal part number for this baby?

·
Registered
4,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The crystal part # is 320W28GN.

Spencer said:
Do you have the crystal part number for this baby?

·
Registered
4,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks original to me, not certain about the bracelet as I haven't seen many reference pictures of this model in ads etc. I do know that this is one of the original bracelets for this model:

I also believe that the speedtimer I have is on another original bracelet which is a sort of rounded off fishbone. As for what other bracelets they came with I am not sure.

[quote=GarageBoy]
[img] This is mine, not sure about originality either
[/quote]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts