The Watch Site banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this possible in a Pogue? I thought the 6030 were speedtimers! Sundial hand and chronograph pushers not right... Is this a mash up watch?

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

·
Special Member
2,804 Posts
Quite a few watches you've got there. Piston pushers from a 6138, crown isn't a 6139 either.
Case and caseback look to match, but a much later dial that has nothing to do with a 6030, neither does the bezel.
Sub dial hand, wow! What can I say?
If it's cheap, grab it for parts.

Rob

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

·
Special Member
7,262 Posts
Like Rob said the notched case goes with the -6030 case back. But not the dial, inner rotating ring or tachymeter bezel.

So, a mash-up.

Plus the other incorrect parts.

·
Special Member
2,836 Posts

It’s a mash. To make this correct would cost way too much money for what it is worth. It’s a true Franken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bluenose

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It wouldn't take many parts to turn it into what it should be. I'd buy it.
What parts are needed? Dial, pushers, crown and stem if not more; black and red bezel; crystal (this one doesn’t look right to me, but maybe I’m wrong); sundial hand... ufff! there’s a lot to do to make my good again

·
Special Member
7,262 Posts
What parts are needed? Dial, pushers, crown and stem if not more; black and red bezel; crystal (this one doesn’t look right to me, but maybe I’m wrong); sundial hand... ufff! there’s a lot to do to make my good again

I actually have the dial, not perfect but available if you wanted it. The proper inner rotating ring can be gotten aftermarket if need be.

Not sure why the effort though unless you are able to get a good price.

·
Special Member
2,804 Posts
I think Nikidasi just offered two inner rotating rings for sale.

Rob

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I haven’t bought it.. yet. Just making some planning wile negotiating. 400 euros it’s too much to go forward.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts