1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
This is outstanding and a tremendous resource we can point others too as they make their own journey into 6139s. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
637 Posts
Your information has been invaluable in my search for a watch in this reference and I'm sure for many others.

The updated photos are much appreciated.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Nice one, Tom! That's a great resource.

FWIW, like Jim W, I've taken to using postimg.cc to host images - they're really quick, and they have easy sharing links that mean you can embed your images in a site but allow people to click-through for a high-res version.

What's cool is that if you have a part of a screen grab (on Windows, press SHIFT+WindowsKey+S then mark up the area you want to grab) in the clipboard, you can just go to the postimg site and paste that grab, whereupon it creates the image and gives you all the various links etc. Really handy. Well, until they do a PhotoFcket and stiff everyone down the line ;)

·
Registered
3,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. I appreciate your comments!

It took awhile to restore all those photos after the PhotoScumBucket Ransom Scam. I had them scattered about on 3 different computers and had to gather the photos together.
I've been using Imgur for hosting lately. No titles, no album, and hopefully no future Scam to restore my photos........
As with all things: Time will tell...........lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts