The Watch Site banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Has anyone tried an aftermarket bezel insert for 6139-600x chronos? There are quite a few sellers on eBay (all from the Philippines, as far as I can tell) that sell them. I wanted to find out if they fit well and look decent. Are they simply meant to be glued over the old one? Any insights and recommendations would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Mufit

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I believe these inserts are all from the same source so you end-up buying the seller.

Pressie at paulynn_collections is wonderful to deal with as is Ramon at thewatchcollector.

·
Registered
134 Posts
mfrmn said:
Are they simply meant to be glued over the old one?

Thanks,
Mufit

Like most other bezels, you remove the bezel from the case, pop out the old insert and press or pop in the replacement, then snap the bezel back on the case.

·
Special Member
2,232 Posts
if i were you, i'd bite the bullet and buy a donor watch that had a nice original bezel and insert; it will cost more, but there's nothing like having the real deal. if you need the coke one, i have one that i can send you..... =)

<* shark >>><

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you all for your input (and thanks, sharkman, for your offer). Indeed, I have several donor 6139s lying around with better bezels. I'll try using one of those to replace the worn-out specimen.

Mufit

1 - 5 of 5 Posts