The Watch Site banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pulled these out of a recent pogue purchase 6139 6005, but they seem to be a mixed pair. One is sticky. What have I got here :confused:, and what is the best thing to do. I'm thinking it will just be simplest to buy a pair of pushers that already have the new gaskets on ready to go. Thoughts please...

·
Craftsman
3,720 Posts
The short pusher fits the 6139-601X series.

The long pusher fits the 6139-600X series.

A replacement pair of the correct pushers with new gaskets is probably the way to go unless you have access to a parts watch to replace the incorrect pusher along with new replacement gaskets.

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
If you do not mind aftermarket try mountapo_merchant for pushers with gaskets. Springs are available too.

Follow Toms advice and make sure you get the long pushers.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Tom and Mike are both spot on of course.

I would only add to try Stefan (Seikochrono here, schilachi51 on ebay) as I expect he will have pushers, but he definately has the gaskets. A little nice silicon grease on those, clean the funk off the case, and it will feel perfect.

Where are you in the world....I expect someone can send you a pusher...if you are in the UK then I can for sure...

And welcome to SCWF!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tom and Mike are both spot on of course.

... A little nice silicon grease on those, clean the funk off the case, and it will feel perfect.

Where are you in the world....I expect someone can send you a pusher...if you are in the UK then I can for sure...

And welcome to SCWF!
Hi,
thank you, I'm down under, Brisbane. Is there a particular silicon grease for watches? Else I have silicon grease that I use for my underwater camera housings?
Cheers
Russ

1 - 6 of 6 Posts