The Watch Site banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Always amazes me how much of a difference some remnants of a blue sticker can make!;)

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Well blue is probably my favorite dial color and I like the speed timer design but I would have a hard time paying that much for it. It is absolutely beautiful though.

Michael

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Great example, but a lot of coin. Can't be too many this nice floating around out there so congrats to whomever got her!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks guys. I'm the seller, and was also very surprised by the price.

Well... now as they say is 'the rest of the story...'

The buyer said he fat fingered on the $1075 and entered $1975. Which threw my more qualified ebay buyer out of his $1600 bid. So I will probably relist it again.

I was pretty active on your old site, glad to see your still around.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Thanks guys. I'm the seller, and was also very surprised by the price.

Well... now as they say is 'the rest of the story...'

The buyer said he fat fingered on the $1075 and entered $1975. Which threw my more qualified ebay buyer out of his $1600 bid. So I will probably relist it again.

I was pretty active on your old site, glad to see your still around.

It sux being teased like that. I'm sure everyone who has sold on eBay feels your annoyance of having to re-list.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Update: Ended up selling to original winner for $925. Never heard back on second chance offer from next in line bidder. Took longer more than a day for paypal to come through which had me concerned 'here we go again...'

1 - 11 of 11 Posts