The Watch Site banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1974, 6105 8110 coming next week, will pop some pictures on when recieved, looking forward to getting it!
It is all original, apart from crystal and bezel insert, but it needs a service/refurb, can anyone suggest someone (in the UK) for this job?
Also needs a strap.. would the waffle strap be what was on it originally? and were is good place to get on of these?
thanks.....

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
yes contact Cannop..Duncan will make it new again...well worth the investment...great watch ...please add some pics when you can too..God Bless John
wjean makes the closest waffle band...he sells them on the bay...i think they are around 60 plus shipping if i remember right

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Yes Duncan is the man you want to bring your 6105 back up to specs. The Wjean waffle strap is the closest thing if you want originality though for some reason ordering from here in the States is starting to take up to 4 weeks and he is in Canada about 800 miles from me? His eBay name is wjean28.
Has anyone else noticed Wjean has racked up an awful lot of neutral and negative feedback in the last 12 months? Anyone know what the deal is with that. He had near perfect feedback for a very long time?

Michael

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
well i have not looked at his stuff in a while...i wonder how come so much bad feedback..has the quality slipped?....i need to get a waffle for mine...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts