The Watch Site banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
29,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went for $270 !!! which makes me think they are as popular as ever.

How much would need to be invested to get this one in to shape if starting from scratch ? $200/$500 !!

Ideal for the guys who like a little wabi ;D

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm looking at AU$220 for a basic movement service (inc new movement ring + a couple of barrel jewels) here in Australia. :(

"movement not rusted and NOT working looks complete but that is as far as I can tell" :eek:

Looks like the 'traffic lights' are still there. Albeit above the eleven o'clock marker ;D
Think I can live with having missed out on that "beauty" ;)
Ian

·
Registered
589 Posts
You've just gotta have some faith John.. I got this one a few years back and with the addition of a few extra parts..(read everything but the case!!) It has come out looking quite nice...I just wish I could find some more NOS bezels...!! Clayton

·
Registered
589 Posts
Haha wishing thinking on my part too!!! I'd hate to put a price on the parts, labour and shipping expenses..I had to buy a complete watch just to get the mint proof dial..that's a genuine NOS waffle strap as well. The end result though is amazing, the 8110 proof/proof was always a grail watch for me..Clayton

·
Registered
522 Posts
TheTigerUK said:
went for $270 !!! which makes me think they are as popular as ever.

How much would need to be invested to get this one in to shape if starting from scratch ? $200/$500 !!

Ideal for the guys who like a little wabi ;D

Wow John
We missed out an opportunity to get some nice NOS parts :p
Cheers and Happy Easter,
Daniel

1 - 7 of 7 Posts