The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Yesterday I wore two of my collection at the same time and I might have started a trend with my coke and pepsi were at work---so I doing it again with some BULL!
BTW I am somewhat new to this forum and ALL of you are wonderful! Thanks for the new friends and hope for lots more!
James

Attachments

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Orange Davosa Pares

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Not a Seiko, but has their NH35A movement. Newly released Armida A7 diver in stainless steel.

I love that blue dial! I remember seeing an Artego with a similar shade and weighed it against a baby blue Tortuga, I ended up with the Tortuga but ended up trading it for a Benarus Remora and I'm quite happy about that. Fast forward to the brass phase and I'm just delighted with my A7. Now this! Good grief, I must look away!

·
Registered
681 Posts
I've had a really good few weeks, firstly I bagged a relatively cheap Spork, even though I wasn't really looking for one, and then just after I bought that, a watch that I've been after for a couple of years now came up at a very reasonable buy it now, so I had to go for it and spend a bit of my savings to make it mine!
It arrived today and I'm really happy with it.... behold my NOS SRP031K1.......:cool:

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Just kicked this into life. A friend gave it to me as a non worker. Quick strip, ultrasonic bath and a oil and .... It lives! Lucky I don't follow everyones advice and give everything to 'the professionals' ;)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts