The Watch Site banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks,

I’ve had my 5625 for a few years now and I’ve been keeping my eye out for a factory bracelet for it. Every once in a while I’ll spot photos but it’s not a particularly common item. Searching is made more difficult by the fact that Seiko produced several watches with this case but also several models in similar-looking but different cases.

Does anyone have any advice on sourcing the bracelet used for the watches with this case? I’m thinking more along the lines of part numbers, a list of watches with the same case, suitable alternatives, reliable sellers, etc., rather than just general advice like “check yahoo japan.”

There are some very resourceful members in this community so I figured you’re the best people to ask.

Thanks!

[pic for reference, and also what’s a thread without pics?]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
on my endlinks there is no bracelet code like usual. But rather what watch it was for it says 5625/5626 700. So its face to say the bracelet came on only two models the 5625-7000 and the 5626-7000. They do pop up every once in a while but they are kind of expensive (around 150$).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts