The Watch Site banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally got this one finished for a fellow member. It gave me a bit of trouble as the graph would waver up and down 7 seconds or so. After polishing the pinions on the train gears, escape wheel, pallet fork, etc. and swapping different parts I have numbers I'm happy with.

·
Premium Member
9,185 Posts
well done as usual. A+

·
Registered
5,713 Posts
So here she is back on the wrist sporting her original B263 bracelet.

This restored BellMatic is about close to brand new as you can get.

You've seen the Timegrapher little to no positional variance I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Amazing work Jerry - Thank You !!!
IMG_20200508_221347.jpg

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So here she is back on the wrist sporting her original B263 bracelet.

This restored BellMatic is about close to brand new as you can get.

You've seen the Timegrapher little to no positional variance I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Amazing work Jerry - Thank You !!!
View attachment 448496
You're welcome Jon, thank you, and others for the kind words. It's a nice watch for any collection.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
It looks superb. Love the blue dial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Superb job Jerry
Hi jerry, i am relatively new to the forum i have a 6106-6439 that requires attention, mainly a service , but id also like a new crystal. would you be interested in the job, as i have done little jobs but this one is to good to mess up

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi jerry, i am relatively new to the forum i have a 6106-6439 that requires attention, mainly a service , but id also like a new crystal. would you be interested in the job, as i have done little jobs but this one is to good to mess up
PM sent

1 - 17 of 17 Posts