The Watch Site banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I havent checked the bay in a while and went there, typed in Seiko, hit return and saw this watch with just 40 seconds to go..

I won it, and think it is a 7019-60XX but I am not certain, anybody here know?

·
Banned
5,181 Posts
No idea sorry, but I'll need you to send me that band, ASAP. :D

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awesome, thats what I thought. Ever since I saw Isthmus piece on these 7019's I have lusted after them...

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So it turns out that this was definitely one of my better purchases from eBay and it is indeed a 7019-6040. Watch arrived in amazing condition, no scratches even on the crystal and the dial and inner bezel are perfect and it rotates correctly as well. One mark on the rear from a strap change at some point but it exhibits its original finish everywhere. Bracelet was original but is very short so I will need to get an extender, so I swapped it out temporarily with another one so I can wear it. It is also running at about +9 per day...

Here it is:

[img]

[img]

[img]

·
Registered
152 Posts
Very nifty piece! How does the bezel rotate? Is it by pulling out the winder stem and setting it? I've never seen one of these and am smitten.

·
AqualandKing & Special Member
18,386 Posts
8) Great buy and nice when it happens like that.Well done,it looks in great condition ;)

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
gamboge said:
Very nifty piece! How does the bezel rotate? Is it by pulling out the winder stem and setting it? I've never seen one of these and am smitten.

It rotates via the crown when in the closed position. Same essentially as say the the 6139-600X chronos.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cobrajet25 said:
That's a beauty...congrats! That one must have slipped past my radar! :-[ ---A

It was a chance find, the auction wasn't very descriptive and if I hadn't logged on at that exact time and only searched on Seiko, I wouldn't have seen it. Glad I did though, it is a really nice all original example.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts