The Watch Site banner

2nd 6306-7001 within a week.

1K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  cd__god 
#1 · (Edited)
I can't explain what compelled me to acquire two of these within a week apart after not ever having bought one before. One should have been enough, huh?
Aesthetically, this one is just a little more scratched up than the first one I got. However, the case is untouched so I don't mind dings and scratches. The genuine bezel is in great condition, so it may have been installed at some point on this watch during its life. I must say that I'm very impressed with the gl831 strap, and now I undertand why I've heard so much about it. It's much softer and comfortable than the current flat vent strap seiko makes.

See less See more
#2 ·
that is a beautiful watch....

#6 ·
Thank you fellas!

Sure thing David! At the moment I'm completly captivated. This one is working fine except a little slow (30sec/24hr) and the crown spring does not have enough tension to pop it when untreading. At some point I'll have one of our competent guys here service it.

#7 ·
That looks almost the twin of your other one Ray, two beauties you have for sure.

Pretty amazing really how two 35+ year olds can be found in as good condition as those within a week ! ! :)

#10 ·
That is a very nice 6306.

Congrats

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.