Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #45

Attachments

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
@3366carlos : I do not know what is the extend of your collection. If you are not sure to keep it means you don't bond with it and should part with it in my opinion. For me the Excalibur is my daily wearer because it is a ready to go and robust watch with a long run battery thanks to the Eco Drive. More a tool watch than a "collectible" watch.

·
Registered
982 Posts
@3366carlos : I do not to go and robust watch with a long run battery thanks to the Eco Drive. More a tool watch than a "collectible" watch.
Thanks for your response. I like the watch a lot and my collection is very small. I am sure I don't want automatics anymore for sure.

Attachments

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #49

Attachments

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #51

Attachments

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Vintage Citizen Auto Dater Jet

Since in 2020, I will be focused more on Vintage Swiss Watches, this might be my last incoming Vintage Citizen. I give you this rare Citizen Jet Auto Dater. This is an all black writing ( normally "40m" is in blue ) and I never seen this dial configuration before with a big 40mm size. Happy New Year of the Mouse to all of you.
https://www.thewatchsite.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=438187&stc=1&d=1580005862

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Wow! I just reviewed this from the beginning and you have memorialized not only an amazing personal collection, but also an excellent visual history of Citizen and other Japanese watches thru the 60’s, 70’s and beyond. Very well done!!

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Thanks you guys for your nice words.

You sure do have an amazing collection of Citizens. What area of vintage Swiss will you collect?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
You sure do have an amazing collection of Citizens. What area of vintage Swiss will you collect?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Divers and Chronographs mostly 70s. Now Vintage Classics more 60s but with a sporty look. You can visit my Blog in my profile to see my collection.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts