The Watch Site banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Special Member
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this in the back of my drawer and pulled it out to reactivate the solar cell. Took some hours in the direct sun and then time near my desk lamp, but it has now been keeping correct time for the last 10 hours.
Midsized and 41mm from bezel edge to crown, this is a sweet diver solar watch. Currently Seiko trend is pushing its larger solar watches but this older solar model is just fine for me...
wrist2 by blingmeister, on Flickr

caseback by blingmeister, on Flickr

·
Registered
507 Posts
It's nice, but I'll be honest and say I'm more interested in the 017 with bracelet in the bottom pic. Any more pics of that?

·
Special Member
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
It's nice, but I'll be honest and say I'm more interested in the 017 with bracelet in the bottom pic. Any more pics of that?
Here you go! :)

dial3 good by blingmeister, on Flickr

sarb 017 montage Alps by blingmeister, on Flickr

Here is the clasp view. The bracelet is not really up to a high standard IMO. The left end of the clasp sticks out due to improper curvature! I think I will buy a tan strap and replace the bracelet....
bracelet clasp view by blingmeister, on Flickr

·
Special Member
3,384 Posts
Found this in the back of my drawer and pulled it out to reactivate the solar cell. Took some hours in the direct sun and then time near my desk lamp, but it has now been keeping correct time for the last 10 hours.
Midsized and 41mm from bezel edge to crown, this is a sweet diver solar watch. Currently Seiko trend is pushing its larger solar watches but this older solar model is just fine for me...
wrist2 by blingmeister, on Flickr

caseback by blingmeister, on Flickr
Mine says hello.

Attachments

·
Registered
411 Posts
Nice solar Seiko diver. The measurement said its just a bit smaller than my titanium kinetic landmaster, which is kind of my size limit towards the "small scale".

1 - 8 of 8 Posts