The Watch Site banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI All,

I recently inherited this beautiful seiko watch from my late grandmother. I had a ton of trouble identifying the model number for it, so i reached out to the Seiko museum in Japan and they identified it from 1970 as model number ZV039-P. I know this was originally product in the Daini factory - and that it had diamonds and rubies added on to it. Im looking for help appraising the base model of this watch. its 14k solid white gold and almost 50 years old. Not in wokring condition, but Im in touch with Seiko for repairs.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
HI All,

I recently inherited this beautiful seiko watch from my late grandmother. I had a ton of trouble identifying the model number for it, so i reached out to the Seiko museum in Japan and they identified it from 1970 as model number ZV039-P. I know this was originally product in the Daini factory - and that it had diamonds and rubies added on to it. Im looking for help appraising the base model of this watch. its 14k solid white gold and almost 50 years old. Not in wokring condition, but Im in touch with Seiko for repairs.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!
Sorry, no insight, but wow that is one beautiful piece of jewelry.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25,685 Posts
WOW !!! That is a Really Neat Piece, Very Cool to Own.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
I had a similar one, or at least the wife had a similar one. Let me rummage through my stuff when I get home...

·
Registered
287 Posts
Absolutely Stunning.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts