The Watch Site banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
"The Prospector"
4,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bargain Protrek arrived yesterday, I didn't think it was going too, I thought the guy had entered a wrong BIN, but no, its here :) with all its 'bits and bobs'.
A couple of pics attached, please excuse the picture quality.

Attachments

·
Special Member
4,547 Posts
Congrats! nice score...if you need adaptors to use optional straps, I suggest Tiktok in your country...they are great for G Shock parts and casio parts too....

·
Registered
529 Posts
Looks great. Makes me regret selling my PRT-40, but that one's too big for me and the bearing sensor keeps hitting the back of my hand.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Great score Vynster! Casio makes some cool stuff.
I looked at getting one of those...what is your opinion for ease of readability? I heard they were a bit hard to read?

·
"The Prospector"
4,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thks mate. I have three, two Protreks and a Pathfinder ( A Protrek still, only they had to call it something else in the States, as the name was already copywrighted by another company.) The Pathfinder is fine to read, as is my first Protrek, this new one however, is fine for a start when you access 'mode', then the time display fades, a battery saving feature i guess, either that or its faulty. It is easier to read than my Core though.

·
Registered
6,712 Posts
well great find...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts