The Watch Site banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
32,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As mentioned in the daily WRUW thread it was the fair today.

I went and so did Ivor, Andy and Antonis (always nice to meet up imo) there may have been others there who are members but.........

Saw a few Seiko's this time including and couple of 6309-7040s, a 6306 and a 62mas, the 62mas was in pretty decent condition with a asking price of £800 which for its condition was not way off the mark really.

I picked up a pretty decent all original 6309 but re-sold it to Ivor on the way out :)

I did also see this Scubapro which I had never seen before, I did try to do a deal with the guy but he wasent interested in moving it along, no idea what it is but imo it had a GREAT deal of potential :)

ps: I dident get model # etc :(

·
Registered
269 Posts
Interesting looking piece john, do you know anything about the history of the watch? I've never come across one before.

·
Special Member
4,551 Posts
Nice Nivada Grenchen Depthmaster 500m... IIRC Jason aka Jason1970M owns one (and had beaten me to it when it was for sale on another forum)....

I went to a local watch fair today as well but didn't see anything special unfortunately. Mostly swiss made watches and pretty pricey imho. I have only seen two rather nice Seiko Ufo's and one Helmet..

·
Premium Member
2,060 Posts
This was my first watch fair, and watching John and Andy, i felt like an apprentice all over again:grin:
I picked up a couple of pieces cheap, a 7T62 and a 21J 7019,(with a 340 mile round trip, dammed if i was going home without something to show for it).

Bargain of the day went to the Tiger with a very nice original 6309 7O40.:mad:

When John informed that he was going to put the 7040 on the trade forum probably with "offers invited" and knowing that the forum was in the majority against "offers invited" i made him an offer there and then.
Im now the very happy owner.:grin:

Im looking forward to the next fair, and many thanks to John & Andy, ive learned quite a bit today.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Gutted I couldn't go.... And sorry not to reply on the earlier thread guys, I just saw that!
Had to look after my two boys today whilst my other half was out.... When's the next one? maybe if I put it in the calender now.....

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Gutted I couldn't go.... And sorry not to reply on the earlier thread guys, I just saw that!
Had to look after my two boys today whilst my other half was out.... When's the next one? maybe if I put it in the calender now.....

Two months time mate, but there's one in Uxbridge next month I think

Sent via t'interweb thingy using magic n stuff....

·
Ultimate Collector
3,244 Posts
As mentioned in the daily WRUW thread it was the fair today.

I went and so did Ivor, Andy and Antonis (always nice to meet up imo) there may have been others there who are members but.........

Saw a few Seiko's this time including and couple of 6309-7040s, a 6306 and a 62mas, the 62mas was in pretty decent condition with a asking price of £800 which for its condition was not way off the mark really.
Dammit I would have liked to have gone too. But most of this week are open days at my company. Oh well.

I would have liked to see the 62mas..... 'Could have been interested in that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts