The Watch Site banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
The watch trend has been going on now for several years and Japanese watch companies have increased their prices. Even vintage watches on the auctions here are going for HIGH prices! 4 years ago I used to bid and win on many used Seiko divers under $150...as in 6309s etc. Now, prices on the divers are going through the roof!!! Insane! hahah!

·
Registered
373 Posts
I've seen nicer for less, and not that long ago.

I guess that's why it's called a "bidding war", someone won the battle, but lost the war.

·
Registered
773 Posts
I saw that and thought Holy snappin' duck shite, I'd sell mine for half that. Your right John, somebody really wanted a 6105.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
that bidding history is blatantly full of shills and I'd be surprised if it was actually paid for by the winner. there's no way an item such as that is legitimately bid up by "0" and "1" feedback bidders.

<* shark >>><

·
Registered
542 Posts
Damn, it took me six years to find a box like that for my 8M32 chronograph, I could have bought this 6105 and have the box for free!

·
Registered
708 Posts
I bet that using the box in the photos inferred that it was all original and/or came with the original box and papers. Even considering shill bids, there have been some sales lately that raised no eyebrows, but still left me wondering what someone could possibly have thought was worth that kind of money!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts