The Watch Site banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received an email from a site called WATCH OUTZ (not sure how I landed on their emailing list), but what I saw shocked me, no pun intended. They were offering a G-shock for sale for the princely sum of $1,099 marked down from $1,299!!! Is there such a thing as a $1,000 G-shock? Unbelievable! I might spend a grand on a watch soon, but it will most likely end in 153...not SHOCK, which is what that $1k priced did to me....SHOCKED ME. =) FYI, it was the GMW-B5000TB-1DR.

<* shark >>><

·
Registered
2,071 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,611 Posts
G-Shock prices are just .... shocking to be honest. I think it's a cult thing and hats off to Casio for producing the hype to drive the prices. I'll pass ....

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Oh yeah, it's quite possible to easily spend over $1000 on a G-Shock depending on the model. They range from economy models under $40 to thousands for higher end models.

·
Registered
14 Posts
There's quite a lot of quality and tech in recent g shocks... Fancy metals not just resin and GPS time sync, Bluetooth sync, electronic compass etc... I think recently there's some sports and health tech in them too.

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts