The Watch Site banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see at Chronograph 007/009s can be had with either Oyster/President/Jubilee.
Regardless whether these are oem/Seiko PNs, is the 007/009 released/issued with either Oyster/President/Jubilee bracelets?
What is the factory-issue bracelet?

Thanks,
Dan

·
Registered
256 Posts
I concur - I've never seen a 007 or 009 come from an AD on anything except a jubilee bracelet or a rubber Z22.

That said, I know that some sellers (like Chronograph, who I can personally recommend) will customize their offerings for broader appeal by fitting them with other genuine straps/bracelets.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
GasGuzz said:
[size=1.35em]I see at Chronograph 007/009s can be had with either Oyster/President/Jubilee.
[size=1.35em]Regardless whether these are oem/Seiko PNs, is the 007/009 released/issued with either Oyster/President/Jubilee bracelets?
[size=1.35em]What is the factory-issue bracelet?

[size=1.35em]Thanks,
[size=1.35em]Dan
The '007 and '009 come on either a vented strap or jubilee-style bracelet. Only the "bullet" models ship on the president-style bracelet. None of the 7S26-0020-cased models come on an oyster-style bracelet.

Myles

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, Fender. Nice execution.
That bracelet appears to be solid-outer/folded-inner bands.
What are (a.) the end links - soilid/folded, (b.) from the 007/009 or SHC041?

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
GasGuzz said:
I have one of those bracelets. The outermost links and the center links are solid. The links on either side of the center link are made from folded metal. So, from side to side, it's solid, folded, solid, folded, solid. The end links are made from folded metal, and are from the original bracelet (i.e. you can't use the original '007/'009 end links with this "super jubilee" bracelet).

Best,
Myles

·
Registered
331 Posts
GasGuzz said:
Hey Dan,

Thanks. I may have been confusing in my last post, I was giving credit to Fender as this is the watch I bought from him and the pictures are his from the sales forum post. Myles answered your questions best regarding the specifics about the bracelet. What I like about this "super jubilee" is it looks unusual and is very solid. I have worn this watch all day every day and to work too. The only thing I know isn't perfect is how the end links fit, the profile doesn't perfectly match the watch. Maybe a jeweler could form the end links to match the watch profile, but I haven't sourced it out.

Curt

1 - 8 of 8 Posts