Such a beautiful watch and a joy to wear and one of my top 5 watches of all time. Huge value for the money. The green dial goes from black to green depending on the lighting. And with the 6R35, it has a power reserve of 70 hrs - runs forever.
I am trying to find the Seiko part # for the collar or pipe for the original 20mm bracelet of a Seiko Prospex case number V175-0EV0. The bracelet has 327 engraved in the first link between the watch lugs.
The watch is the Solar Chrono-Diver SSC741P1 Save the Ocean White Shark special...
I’ve critiqued Seiko’s upmarket push in a previous post, so I will admit it is a bit ironic that I ended up purchasing Prospex LX diver. However, the price I paid was too good to pass up (almost 50% off msrp), so I regret almost nothing. Here is my impression and review of the...
I have a question about the SEIKO prospex"Save the Ocean"..version. On the Internet, I found out that there are many versions for this edition so I would like to ask about the differences..From I know that, SBDY021 has 2 languages for the day and the made in Japan engraved on the watch while...
- 50th anniversary diver watch
- Great to mint condition
- Was barely worn so no scratches, dings or dents.
- Comes with original box, manuals and tags as well as an extra zulu strap.
- $280 USD includes tracked shipping to Canada and USA
- Payment via PayPal
- Selling for a fellow...
- Model# H023-0010 / SBDR003
- Sky Professional model in the Seiko Prospex line
- Japan Domestic Market
- Designed for aviators and pilots
- Stainless steel casing and bracelet
- I don't have any extra links - max wrist fit is roughly 7 inches
- No scratches on crystal. Light desk diving...
SOLD Seiko Prospex SUN019
SOLD TY buyer and SCTP Seiko Prospex SUN019
Another great piece for sale, making a little room.
Excellent condition, crystal and bezel are clean I’ll rate the watch at 90%.
A few rub marks on the 12 side of the case and on the bracelet. Tried to capture on pics...
SOLD SOLD SOLD
For sale is my mint condition SBBN015 Seiko Prospex Tuna. I purchased it from a Japanese retailer. It has been worn a handful of times and has only one slight blemish from the fold-over flip lock rubbing against the clasp. I included a close-up shot to show it. Any...