Hello! I recently spotted one of these Lord Matics with the tan linen dial and fell in love. I've learnt that there are three colorways (brown, tan, blue), and I'm on a mission to collect the set!
So far, I have the brown one, but I'm still looking for any of the three.
Cheers and thanks!
Selling a funky Seiko LM Special 23 Jewel Lord Matic 5216-7070 watch dated January 1975 on original LM signed bracelet XGB300. It has a funky mesmerising dial that plays with the light coming through the faceted crystal. The crystal does have some scratches but still clear. It could be...
I'm pretty new here. I've been scouring the web to find a watchmaker that can handle servicing a vintage Seiko LordMatic 5206-7000 watch.
While I did find a few reputable watchmakers known to service this kind of watch, they are all too overloaded and turn around time is over...
- Seiko Lordmatic from November 1970
- Model# 5606-7140
- Dial and hands in excellent condition
- Original bracelet and buckle
- Scratches on glass crystal and on case from regular wear over the years
- Note: Day/date mechanism is not working properly
- $110 USD shipped (non-tracking) via...