Up for sale is a vintage two-tone Seiko H601-8081 Sports 150. This watch does not work and is being sold for parts or repair.
Stainless case measures 43mm with crown. Gold colored dial with digital display at the bottom. Gold and black rotating click bezel. Gold screw-down crown. Original...
- In great condition - all functions work properly
- Nice gold and black accent
- H601 movement more popularly found in the H601 arnie
- Bi-directional bezel rotates properly
- Includes a new 19mm nato and original rubber strap which is a bit gummy and cracked
- A few tool marks and scratches on...
Part # 8995219A
Found in the following H601 models: http://cgi.julesborel.com/cgi-bin/matcgi2?ref=\ecJYE\V
It's the rectangular metal plate found in the picture below
Let me know if you have a spare lying around!
I have a H601 arnie with a dead movement - the lcd screen leaked. I bought a generic H601 dress watch just for the movement, but this one has a gold liquid crystal panel instead of a silver one that the H601 arnie has. Is it possible to swap the panels?
Seiko H601-0029 (Baby Arnie Family) for $75
Dial : original, in good condition
Hands : original, in good condition
Case : unpolished, light scratches from daily use
Crystal : light scratches from daily use
Crown : original, normal for setting hands
Push buttons : original, good working for all...