- All original with signed buckle
- Commonly found on 6309 "turtle" divers
- Fits 22mm lugs
- Rubber in good condition considering age - has a bit of sweet smell that's characteristic of vintage Seiko rubber straps
- Small 0.5 cm crack on the strap holder part
- No guarantee on its future...
After buying a vintage 6309-7049 complete with GL831 strap and wearing it a few times, I could not shake the feeling that I should not trust a 37 year old rubber strap. While it is in good condition (no tears or other damage), I wanted something new.
After seeing some aftermarket "replacements"...