|04-10-2011, 08:13 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jun 2010
Points: 0 (+)
WTT: L/E DOXA SUB 1000T PVD MilShark w/ XTRAS (Reduced)
[size=1em]WTT: L/E DOXA SUB 1000T PVD MilShark w/ XTRAS...
L/E DOXA SUB 1000T PVD MilShark w/ extras
Everything included to have an instant Clive Cussler / DOXA SUB discussion piece and mantle or office center point.
The DOXA SUB 1000T is perfectly sized (42mm) and weighted (162 grams), and wears very comfortably. Other larger and heavier DOXA models such as the 600T-Graph, 750T, 1200T, and 5000T are like pie plates and boat anchors on your wrist compared to the iconic DOXA 600T and 300T SUB's and Rolex SUB.
The SUB 1000T PVD MilShark comes with everything shown. The SUB 1000T MilShark on bracelet, aluminum scuba tube w protective foam inserts, Bergeon bracelet tool, warranty card (dated 2009 with 1XXX/5000 serial #), new DOXA rubber strap and S/S buckle, new BOND 007 NATO Kingston and Skunk 2-piece straps (one includes a custom made one-off PVD buckle that matches the watch), vintage collectible Clive Cussler Certificate (for display purposes, from the original re-reissue DOXA SUB 300T Seahunter) from 2001, rare pre-release author's proof copy of the 2006 DOXA SUB History book, and personally signed & autographed vintage copy (1981) of Clive Cussler's ICEBERG.
* Hand assembled in Switzerland
* Case: PVD coated 316L solid stainless steel. Signed stainless steel screw-down crown at 3 o’clock
* Dimensions: 42.70 mm in diameter (excluding crown), Length = 45 mm, 14.60 mm in height, Dial diameter = 27mm, Lug Width = 20mm, Weight = 162grams
* Rating: The 1000T Sharkhunter Military Edition is water resistant to a depth of 1000 meters/3280 feet
* Case Back: Polished stainless steel screw-down case back engraved with limited edition number; 1XXX/5000
* Crystal: Anti-reflective, scratch resistant massive sapphire crystal
* Bezel: PVD coated solid stainless steel unidirectional bezel. Engraved with the US Navy maximum no decompression limit times in feet (NON METRIC)
* Movement: High grade 25 Jewel self-winding Swiss made movement with hacking seconds. 28,800 beats per hour, 42 hours of power reserve. Based on the ETA 2824, decorated by DOXA
* Anti-Shock: Incabloc shock protection
* Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds, quick-set date at 3 o’clock
* Hands: Replica of the 1969 hands featuring superior SuperLuminova to ensure the best possible luminosity, as well as DOXA’s iconic 'dwarf' hour hand
* Bracelet: PVD coated solid stainless steel. Faithful replica of the original DOXA SUB, updated with wetsuit extension link, diver's safety-clasp, and 20mm solid endlinks
* Presentation: DOXA’s world-famous “scuba-bottle” presentation case made of heavy anodized aluminum, and soft cushion molded insert
* Additional: High quality Bergeon screwdriver bracelet tool
* Warranty: DOXA’s 2 year limited warranty from time of original purchase. No guarantee from Seller on validity of warranty.
* Operating Manual available online at the DOXA website
The watch is in TZ 98% Near Mint condition and looks virtually new and was rarely worn. This watch sells new on the DOXA website for $2,590 USD
TRADE VALUE: $1,650 USD OBRO
NO Bezel Kickers!! Only looking to trade down for a SEIKO 300m TUNA (SBBN007 / SBBN015) on bracelet, ORIENT 300m Diver, or Citizen AutoZilla.
TERMS: Shipped via USPS Priority Mail w/ Delivery & Signature Confirmation. Shipment and Customs fees/taxes outside the USA will be at the buyer's total risk. Partial trade payment made via PayPal with a Confirmed shipping addy only. If you are outside those areas and do not have a Confirmed P/P addy, check with me first for payment details, and to provide references.
Email me to obtain PayPal addy: [email protected]
I have TONS of impeccable buying/selling/trading references with collectors the world over. I am not a dealer/retailer, NAWCC member, or Swiss Elf Master Watchmaker; so therefore ALL SALES/TRADES ARE FINAL and NO RETURNS. My references speak volumes, and so should yours. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I wish based on our previous trade history or lack thereof, and on the smoothest transaction possible.
Pics speak a 1,000 words...
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|FS Seiko SKX 171 Doxa Randall Benson Mod $220.00||petew||SEIKO & CITIZEN TRADING POST||0||09-14-2011 03:25 PM|
|SSSOOOOLLLD!!!! TWO L/E Kemmner 'SG9092' Kingston 007 MilSUB's w/ Xtras...||huze24||SEIKO & CITIZEN TRADING POST||0||04-22-2011 11:46 AM|
|TRADED!!! Seiko Prospex 1000m (SBBN011) Marine Master, aka 'Darth Tuna' w/ XTRAS||huze24||SEIKO & CITIZEN TRADING POST||0||04-02-2011 09:19 AM|
|What do you think of the new Doxa 4000T?||sharkfinDave||NON-JAPANESE WATCH DISCUSSION||25||12-17-2010 03:23 PM|