The Watch Site banner

WRUW SCWF On “Thursday”3rd October 2019 👍

6K views 117 replies 31 participants last post by  59yukon01 
#1 ·
Good Morning Ladies And Gents.🌞 “Thursday” is Here” So Let’s Get Those Watches On Show 👍

Wrist Wise Today My Thoughts Were” Small And Unobtrusive😜
That’s Never Gonna Happen!!

So I’m Choosing to Go With One Of My Rather Large Citizen Eco Drive Aqualands👍⌚
Model (BN2021-03E) Upgrades Are Case Adapters And Borealis Thick Isofrane Strap😜

Click on each picture for a better view👍

“Thursdays” T Shirt Choice

Thursdays Neilo Quote:-

“Nowadays Visitors Don’t Seem To Care About Food Or Drinks...All They Want Is The WiFi Password And A Phone Charger😜😂

Attachments

See less See more
#19 ·
Hey Jeffrey Sir,it is a Biggie and My kind of Size without Doubt.It gets some questions.🤔
Loving your 7A Showing today also,One I’ve never owned
but I do like them👍⌚

#22 ·
Sarbie Sir your both officially in the Gang Called the “Seiko 7A’s”😜👍⌚
Personally I like the Warriors,Or The Baseball Furies But that’s just in the Movie
Of course😂

#23 ·
Mike Sir Thank you.👍

Well let’s take a Quick look:-

Personally and I know I have both of them Physically here but the Aqualand is
Bigger,Thicker and Heavier😯😯😯

Attachments

#10 ·
Good Morning Ladies And Gents.[emoji274] “Thursday” is Here” So Let’s Get Those Watches On Show [emoji106]

Wrist Wise Today My Thoughts Were” Small And Unobtrusive[emoji12]

So I’m Choosing to Go With One Of My Rather Large Citizen Eco Drive Aqualands[emoji106][emoji355]️

Model (BN2021-03E) Upgrades Are Case Adapters And Borealis Thick Isofrane Strap[emoji12]

Click on each picture for a better view[emoji106]

“Nowadays Visitors Don’t Seem To Care About Food Or Drinks...All They Want Is The WiFi Password And A Phone Charger[emoji12][emoji23]
Good morning Neil. Now that's big [emoji16]
Physio day for me watch free [emoji106]

Sent from my B3-A20 using Tapatalk

#25 ·
Hey John Thank you Sir,I used to get that Terminology when I was younger
a Lot😂🙈
Physio has to be done John and “ No Pain No Gain” hope it goes well👍👏👏👏

#11 ·
I keep looking at that Citizen myself but never got around to seriously looking to buy one... Maybe because at that price I expect to not have to get an adapter just to switch straps around.

Speaking of switching straps around, today something arrived from Cheapestnatostraps, it was an impulse buy because it is so cheap and although it is quite noticeably lower quality than the real Erikas, with a very different way of wearing/attaching the strap, I found that Sofie's Paratrooper is more comfortable than I thought. With this style you can adjust the fit to exactly how you want it any time which beats the regular single pass NATO straps.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

#26 ·
GTR Sir Its Worth Every penny of the Upgrades considering you need to do the same for the Autozilla and Ecozilla to add your own Straps.
I can’t do the Adapters on my Eco Zilla as it has the bracelet from new and the Rubber Strap Version is the only one that can be modded with the Case Adapters.😜
Nice Combo on your Tuna with that Nato.👍⌚
I prefer Zulus in that Style.

#13 ·
Good Morning Ladies And Gents.[emoji274] “Thursday” is Here” So Let’s Get Those Watches On Show [emoji106]

So I’m Choosing to Go With One Of My Rather Large Citizen Eco Drive Aqualands[emoji106][emoji355]️

Model (BN2021-03E) Upgrades Are Case Adapters And Borealis Thick Isofrane Strap[emoji12]

“Nowadays Visitors Don’t Seem To Care About Food Or Drinks...All They Want Is The WiFi Password And A Phone Charger[emoji12][emoji23]
Very impressive, Neilo, Sir![emoji106]
I'm curious, though...don't you have to do regular wrist exercises to be able to handle the heft? [emoji38][emoji6]

#32 ·
Ooooh Mike Sir You’ve been Tinkering you Tinker😜
Now that looks like a Factory Watch.👏👏👏👍⌚
I also love those Largaz Tunas.😯👍

#52 ·
1964 Sportsmatic.
My birthyear watch on my birthda!

Sent from my LG-US998 using Tapatalk
SH Sir Very Nice Sportsmatic👏👍⌚

AND LADIES AND GENTS LETS WISH “SEIKO HOARDER” A VERY
“HAPPY BIRTHDAY”

Attachments

#54 ·
That's a beauty. Definitely needs a "Man Size Wrist" to wear.:eek: Here's mine today where it is 41 degrees Fahrenheit this morning in Upstate New York. View attachment 425571
Hey Carl thank you Sir And a Cracking White Seiko Helmet your Showing there.
Must dust mine off after Seeing that one👏👏👏👍⌚

#63 ·

So I’m Choosing to Go With One Of My Rather Large Citizen Eco Drive Aqualands[emoji106]⌚

BFAM. What a tool watch should be. [emoji1305]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.