The Watch Site banner

WRUW SCWF On “Chooseday”1st October 2019”New Month👍

5K views 117 replies 36 participants last post by  Time Seller 
#1 ·
Good Morning Ladies And Gents.🌞 Yes “Chooseday” And A New Month is Here” So Let’s Get Those Watches On Show 👍

Wrist Wise Today My Thoughts Were ”Kinetic Powered”😜

So I’m Choosing to Go With One Of My Seiko BFK Options 👍⌚
Model (SKA367) Yellow Dial With A Slight Mod😜

Click on each picture for a better view👍

“Tuesdays” T Shirt

Tuesdays Neilo Quote:-

“Ever Wondered Why The FBI Is Mostly Guys When A Woman’s Ability To Find **** Out Is Unmatched!!” 😜😂

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: 146105
#2 ·
Have a nice day Neilo. That's a rare BFK - not sure I've ever seen it before. For today it's a Spring Drive on an Isofrane, very cool combo and super comfy.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

#4 · (Edited)
You Too Sir,Good Morning From the UK��
My BFK is a little Mod but totally genuine as I have a few Models and all I did was swap the Black movement into the Yellow which obviously drops straight in being the same of the 2 Watches so now I have the Black with the yellow Chapter Ring and the Yellow with the Black Chapter Ring.Easy Mod With no aftermarket parts obviously and easily swapped back��

Love your Spring Drive (Hugely Impressed) and I’m pretty Sure yours and my Buddy Dave (Droyal) are the only 2 I’ve seen on here��⌚

#15 ·
Your Nit Wrong Jeffrey Sir And your STO in that Ozzie Sun Really shows off the Dial and the Texture of the Bezel Insert👏👏👏👍⌚

#16 ·
😂Brad Sir I had a Mint one I swapped a few years ago for a mint Running Man and a Spare Case and if I’m not mistaken it’s the M159-5040🙏👍⌚

#19 ·
Oooh Jerry You’ve caught me and probably everyone else out with that one😜
It looks like a very thin Sliver Of a Watch and Minimalist it most certainly is👍
Very Cool 👏👏👏⌚

#20 ·
😜 DS Sir Anderson was nice yes but if I’m Going to be interrogated then I’m Definitely Giving Up everyone for Maggie Q😜🙈 She can even have my Watch😂
Top Showing today with that One,Love it👏👏👏👍⌚

Attachments

Reactions: Dutchsiberia
#21 ·
Jimmy Sir now that’s a Minter👏👏👏👍⌚
I wanted to attempt to cut my Grass but my Flymo would need An Outboard Motor On it at the minute and oars either Side😂
Decided To Go For A Walk🙈

Attachments

#10 ·
Good Morning Ladies And Gents.[emoji274] Yes “Chooseday” And A New Month is Here” So Let’s Get Those Watches On Show [emoji106]

Wrist Wise Today My Thoughts Were ”Kinetic Powered”[emoji12]

So I’m Choosing to Go With One Of My Seiko BFK Options [emoji106]⌚

Model (SKA367) Yellow Dial With A Slight Mod[emoji12]

Click on each picture for a better view[emoji106]

“Tuesdays” T Shirt

Tuesdays Neilo Quote:-

“Ever Wondered Why The FBI Is Mostly Guys When A Woman’s Ability To Find **** Out Is Unmatched!!” [emoji12][emoji23]

Nice one Neil, yellow always does look good. Awesome diver Sir!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

#22 ·
Thank You Phil Sir,I Love Yellow And Orange Dial Divers.Doxa Orange Or Sector Dive Team Orange Being my 2 Favourites😜👍⌚

#23 ·
Pip Sir lovely DX (Unlike Citroen’s Model)🙈
I use my Phone for all my pics but have a lot of cameras and I’m just wondering how a Loupe would work over the camera lens or Phone lens🤔 Be Right Back😂

#45 ·
Arnie Arnie Arnie😜Mvaldo Sir He ain’t gonna be able to Hide From the Predator With That Shirt On😯
Better Get in the Mud Arnold,Something’s Up there in the trees!!We’re All Gonna Die 🙈

Attachments

Reactions: mvaldo
#49 ·
Today is a day for a Swiss watch. Like their cheese always tasty.:) View attachment 425299
Hey Carl Sir,Swiss it is And aLively one at That with Sapphire Crystal👍⌚
If it’s Swiss then it’s Chocolate 🍫 For me although their Cheese is Nice But I’m a Greek Feta and Danish Blue Lover “Always Tangy”😜

#51 ·
BFAM Hey T Sir👍
Always a pleasure to See what your Wrist Wear is Brother and Today’s Another Day you Didn’t Disappoint 😜👏👏👏👍⌚

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.