The Watch Site banner

Seiko 6105 Bezel ?

2K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  skx 
#1 ·
Is there anyone who makes an aftermarket bezel for these?

Who?

#6 ·
Well i have been looking for one myself...Alex tells me he is out of stock and no plans to make any more...i have not seen Harold's yet...i am curious how close his is to the original....i see many others for sale on Ebay too...God Bless,John

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk

#7 ·
You are talking about the metal bezel not the insert right?
God Bless,John

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk

#11 ·
well i would suggest contacting Harold...he looks to be the only one making them at the moment...God Bless,John
nothing else compares to a coin edge bezel...but i have heard that someone could convert a regular 6309 bezel down to the 6105 coin edge thickness...

#13 ·
Thanks for looking for me :)

From the advice above I contacted Harold and he's got a 6105 one for a 6309 (i.e. a 6105 for a 6105!!) so I've ordered that. I'll still use one of the old 6309 inserts I have so it'll be in keeping and wabi'd with the rest of the dial etc.

#14 ·
Paul can you please let us know how it fits and how it looks when u get it?.....can i ask what kind of money does he get for one?...God Bless,John

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.