Love it or List it?

• Love it

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • List it

Votes: 3 13.6%

Love it or List it....{6306 content}

2K views 21 replies 17 participants last post by  christian-ri 
#1 ·
I've recently found myself in a bit of a dilemma and thought I'd put this out to the forum to help me make my decision.

Now, normally, this would be an easy choice..but I've found myself particularly drawn to this one in spite of the fact that it's "just a watch"..as my wife would say while rolling her eyes.

So, here's the watch, a 6306 from 1979...with an amazing Ghost insert...any help regarding what to do would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Mike

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Ask yourself "If I sold this watch, would I regret it? Would I go out and buy it back?" If no, then sell it and use the funds for something else. Take into account your other watches you enjoy wearing ... would you really, really miss this one?

Chances are you will sell it, miss it a little bit, then move on to something else and forget about it ....

:)

#12 ·
If this is how you feel now...keep and enjoy it!...no damage done, and reversible anytime!

I've recently found myself in a bit of a dilemma and thought I'd put this out to the forum to help me make my decision.

Now, normally, this would be an easy choice..but I've found myself particularly drawn to this one in spite of the fact that it's "just a watch"..as my wife would say while rolling her eyes.

So, here's the watch, a 6306 from 1979...with an amazing Ghost insert...any help regarding what to do would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Mike

#15 ·
Keep it! That’s a really cool 6306 with that evenly ghosted insert. I would have a hard time parting with that one, specially if I like it. it would depend on what else is in the workings, and if it helps to sacrifice. In the past, I’ve sold a few pieces i liked to fund others, but then regretted some of the moves...

#19 ·
Keep it...these are way too hard to find a beautiful example like yours my friend...i would proud to own one like it....looks perfect to me....God Bless,John

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.