Seiko & Citizen Watch Forum – Japanese Watch Reviews, Discussion & Trading

Seiko & Citizen Watch Forum – Japanese Watch Reviews, Discussion & Trading (https://www.thewatchsite.com/index.php)
-   THE JAPANESE WATCH DISCUSSION FORUM (https://www.thewatchsite.com/21-japanese-watch-discussion-forum/)
-   -   WRUW SCWF On “Humpday” 6th November”2019 👍 (https://www.thewatchsite.com/21-japanese-watch-discussion-forum/333891-wruw-scwf-humpday-6th-november-2019-a.html)

TheNeilo1 11-05-2019 11:02 PM

WRUW SCWF On “Humpday” 6th November”2019 👍
 
10 Attachment(s)
Good Morning Ladies And Gents.🌞 “Humpday ”Is Here Again😢 So Let’s See Those Great Wrist Shots 👍And Have a Great Day Everyone.

Wrist Wise Today My Thoughts Were:-
Lets Wear A Monster Tie👍


So On my Wrist Today Is My Citizen Aqualand Full Titanium Aquamount
Model ( JP3020-05E)👌


Click on each picture for a better view👍


“Humpday”T Shirt Choice 😜


Humpday Neilo Quote:-

“Doctor I can't stop singing The Green,Green,Grass Of Home?
He said:-That sounds like Tom Jones syndrome"
Is it common?" I asked. "It's not unusual," he replied.”😂

GTR83 11-05-2019 11:03 PM

Good morning Sir here's me wearer today, testing out the Wjean I just received last night. Looks just right on the SBDB009 if I may say so myself. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...cb32e85589.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...0c2b85e5fe.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...54a014b26f.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

mwadner 11-05-2019 11:05 PM

titanium has such a great look to it. That is one bad looking watch Neilo. Something Jack Ryan would have worn in Season 2. :-)

TheNeilo1 11-05-2019 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mwadner (Post 2846385)
titanium has such a great look to it. That is one bad looking watch Neilo. Something Jack Ryan would have worn in Season 2. :-)

😂😂😂 Mike Sir “Touché” 😜

TheNeilo1 11-05-2019 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTR83 (Post 2846383)
Good morning Sir here's me wearer today, testing out the Wjean I just received last night. Looks just right on the SBDB009 if I may say so myself. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...cb32e85589.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...0c2b85e5fe.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...54a014b26f.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

GTR Sir Good morning and Nope I think you need to send that to me just to be sure W Jeans Strap Suits a Big Wrist😜😜😜😂

Top Drawer Stuff GTR👍⌚️

GTR83 11-05-2019 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheNeilo1 (Post 2846391)
GTR Sir Good morning and Nope I think you need to send that to me just to be sure W Jeans Strap Suits a Big Wrist[emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji23]



Top Drawer Stuff GTR[emoji106][emoji355]️

Yeah Sir I can't help feeling a bit inadequate size wise for this magnificent strap [emoji23] I'll see what I can do about shipping it to the UK [emoji16][emoji39]

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Seiko Hoarder 11-05-2019 11:52 PM

I finally pieced together an original bracelet for my 6106-8100 Blue Chevron.

https://i.imgur.com/y37TXD7.jpg

bradurani 11-06-2019 12:03 AM

A tool watch... for your brain [emoji3447]

November '77


https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...2dde6086dc.jpg

TheNeilo1 11-06-2019 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bradurani (Post 2846409)
A tool watch... for your brain [emoji3447]

November '77


https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...2dde6086dc.jpg

Brad Sir Oh My Word I had one of those in 1978👍
Awesome LCD👏👏👏⌚️

TheNeilo1 11-06-2019 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seiko Hoarder (Post 2846399)
I finally pieced together an original bracelet for my 6106-8100 Blue Chevron.

https://i.imgur.com/y37TXD7.jpg

SH Sir And Now Perfect it seems👏👏👏⌚️

jringo8769 11-06-2019 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bradurani (Post 2846409)
A tool watch... for your brain [emoji3447]

November '77


https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...2dde6086dc.jpg

That is a beauty...
one of my favorite
Very well done
Thank u for sharing pics
God Bless,John

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

qship 11-06-2019 01:23 AM

Love that Neil, but I would have to wear it as a belt buckle! My problem is I like larger watches but only have a small wrist. Continuing the military theme . Pulsar today.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...6e26e5ee5b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

TheNeilo1 11-06-2019 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qship (Post 2846429)
Love that Neil, but I would have to wear it as a belt buckle! My problem is I like larger watches but only have a small wrist. Continuing the military theme . Pulsar today.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...6e26e5ee5b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thank you Jeffrey Sir and it’s a Big Watch but I’m the opposite as I struggle to get a Watch big enough for my wrist.The Casio King G at 56mm is a Perfect size for me but I can’t wear it all the time as I love my Divers as well.
Military Pulsar looks great👍Looks Ti as well?

Dudlei 11-06-2019 03:37 AM

Citizen today with a nice little Bullhead Chronohttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...02b7baa082.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Jeffrey 11-06-2019 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheNeilo1 (Post 2846377)
Good Morning Ladies And Gents.🌞 “Humpday ”Is Here Again😢 So Let’s See Those Great Wrist Shots 👍And Have a Great Day Everyone.

Wrist Wise Today My Thoughts Were:-
Lets Wear A Monster Tie👍


So On my Wrist Today Is My Citizen Aqualand Full Titanium Aquamount
Model ( JP3020-05E)👌


Click on each picture for a better view👍


“Humpday”T Shirt Choice 😜


Humpday Neilo Quote:-

“Doctor I can't stop singing The Green,Green,Grass Of Home?
He said:-That sounds like Tom Jones syndrome"
Is it common?" I asked. "It's not unusual," he replied.”😂

Good morning Sir, beautiful Citizen watch congratulation.:)

For me Black Alpinista....

https://i.imgur.com/rWq1LCK.jpg

mario_d 11-06-2019 04:24 AM

'96 CWC

https://i.imgur.com/yoX8ZAzh.jpg

bradurani 11-06-2019 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jringo8769 (Post 2846419)
That is a beauty...
one of my favorite
Very well done
Thank u for sharing pics
God Bless,John

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Thank you! One of my favorites too :)

Mr.Jones 11-06-2019 05:20 AM

https://pics.unterwelt.org/images/20...67a47a2.md.jpg

S.L 11-06-2019 05:20 AM

https://i.postimg.cc/fbwrYzws/730740...-ACDE1-FB6.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/4NMBsnXL/91-A0-...4501-A2573.jpg

RossR 11-06-2019 05:23 AM

Seiko 3823-7000
https://i.imgur.com/ZWuXMPgh.jpg

rob3rto 11-06-2019 05:40 AM

https://i.imgur.com/2DJIRdD.jpg

Dennisoul 11-06-2019 06:02 AM

16570https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...a78b66de3a.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time Seller 11-06-2019 07:12 AM

Enjoy the daily dose of humor, Neilo Sir [emoji122][emoji12]
SDS097K today... https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...5426641fe0.jpg

RussMurray 11-06-2019 07:50 AM

https://i.imgur.com/RFL0zAx.jpg

SeaCreechur 11-06-2019 09:06 AM

All original 7002-700a from Nov 1990 on a Y035 bracelet
Michael https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...a5c952f262.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...131e50e70c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.