Seiko & Citizen Watch Forum – Japanese Watch Reviews, Discussion & Trading

Seiko & Citizen Watch Forum – Japanese Watch Reviews, Discussion & Trading (https://www.thewatchsite.com/index.php)
-   THE JAPANESE WATCH DISCUSSION FORUM (https://www.thewatchsite.com/21-japanese-watch-discussion-forum/)
-   -   WRUW SCWF On “Moanday”30th September 2019”👍 (https://www.thewatchsite.com/21-japanese-watch-discussion-forum/332949-wruw-scwf-moanday-30th-september-2019-a.html)

TheNeilo1 09-30-2019 12:01 AM

WRUW SCWF On “Moanday”30th September 2019”👍
 
10 Attachment(s)
Good Morning Ladies And Gents.🌞 Yes “Moanday is Here” So Let’s Get Those Watches On Show 👍

Wrist Wise Today My Thoughts Were”Lets Wear A Watch You Don’t Mind Getting Dirty”😜

So I’m Choosing to Go With One Of My Casio “Mudman“Today For A Change👍⌚️
Model (G-9000) Positive Dial.

Click on each picture for a better view👍


“Monday’s” T Shirt and Headphone Choice


Mondays Neilo Quote:-

“My Coffee Today Being A Moanday Is Definitely Medicinal😜😂

GTR83 09-30-2019 12:10 AM

Nice G-Shock there, you reminded me that I also have one. Today I'm wearing the plucky Seiko SNE498 on the engineer bracelet. Ready for adventure!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...b85df7de2d.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

TheNeilo1 09-30-2019 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTR83 (Post 2830127)
Nice G-Shock there, you reminded me that I also have one. Today I'm wearing the plucky Seiko SNE498 on the engineer bracelet. Ready for adventure!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...b85df7de2d.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

GTR Sir Thank you,I don’t mind this model with the Positive Display But I also have the Negative Dial which is a Hard Watch To Read.
Seems we have the same taste as I also have that Bracelet which I bought for my Emperor Tuna But never liked it on the watch now it’s on my Baby Tuna.
Your SNE498 I Love 👍⌚️And the Gold Bezel is on my list to go with the Gold Bezel New Arnie.
I’ve been too busy buying headphones lately with my ££££🙈👍🎧

GTR83 09-30-2019 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheNeilo1 (Post 2830129)
GTR Sir Thank you,I don’t mind this model with the Positive Display But I also have the Negative Dial which is a Hard Watch To Read.

Seems we have the same taste as I also have that Bracelet which I bought for my Emperor Tuna But never liked it on the watch now it’s on my Baby Tuna.

Your SNE498 I Love [emoji106][emoji355]️And the Gold Bezel is on my list to go with the Gold Bezel New Arnie.

I’ve been too busy buying headphones lately with my ££££[emoji85][emoji106][emoji442]

Yep Neilo Sir, my Mudman is a G-9000BP bought in 2010 or thereabouts, I almost never wear it anymore due to the negative display which made it very hard to read for my 36 year old eyes [emoji23]

I personally think only the solar tunas and 300m tunas look cohesive with bracelets, the case on the bigger tunas overwhelm the bracelets' width by quite a margin. Of course no offense to anyone who actually likes the look. Wonder why these SNE solar tunas seem to not be that popular, maybe because it's very light so it doesn't feel like a big gent's proper watch? [emoji123]

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

TheNeilo1 09-30-2019 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTR83 (Post 2830135)
Yep Neilo Sir, my Mudman is a G-9000BP bought in 2010 or thereabouts, I almost never wear it anymore due to the negative display which made it very hard to read for my 36 year old eyes [emoji23]

I personally think only the solar tunas and 300m tunas look cohesive with bracelets, the case on the bigger tunas overwhelm the bracelets' width by quite a margin. Of course no offense to anyone who actually likes the look. Wonder why these SNE solar tunas seem to not be that popular, maybe because it's very light so it doesn't feel like a big gent's proper watch? [emoji123]

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

GTR Sir I Concur.
Try 55yr old eyes Like Mine when you get there with Negative Dials😂And No Glasses!!🙈

I think the SNE498 Gold Bezel Version at a Glance Looks like the 1000m Golden Tuna And I have borrowed Mikes one (Pollyc) which he kindly sent me and yes although light in weight probably due to the Plastic Shroud I still loved the watch and it’s Size even though for my Size And Wrists 50mm is about my minimum size usually with Divers.Proper Size Watches😜
I like to know I’m Wearing a Watch👍

S.L 09-30-2019 01:00 AM

https://i.postimg.cc/5Nv4Zdvr/60-A80...ED1-B7-B98.jpg

Sarbie 09-30-2019 01:07 AM

Sea monster, it's easy to wash off [emoji106] and that bezel is grippable in any situation :) https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...1b333cea11.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

mwadner 09-30-2019 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheNeilo1 (Post 2830117)
Good Morning Ladies And Gents.🌞 Yes “Moanday is Here” So Let’s Get Those Watches On Show 👍

Wrist Wise Today My Thoughts Were”Lets Wear A Watch You Don’t Mind Getting Dirty”😜

So I’m Choosing to Go With One Of My Casio “Mudman“Today For A Change👍⌚️
Model (G-9000) Positive Dial.

Click on each picture for a better view👍


“Monday’s” T Shirt and Headphone Choice


Mondays Neilo Quote:-

“My Coffee Today Being A Moanday Is Definitely Medicinal😜😂


Nice one Neilo - it has one of the best backlights of any of the G-Shocks - love it!

zeke441 09-30-2019 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheNeilo1 (Post 2830117)
Good Morning Ladies And Gents.[emoji274] Yes “Moanday is Here” So Let’s Get Those Watches On Show [emoji106]



Wrist Wise Today My Thoughts Were”Lets Wear A Watch You Don’t Mind Getting Dirty”[emoji12]



So I’m Choosing to Go With One Of My Casio “Mudman“Today For A Change[emoji106][emoji355]️

Model (G-9000) Positive Dial.



Click on each picture for a better view[emoji106]





“Monday’s” T Shirt and Headphone Choice





Mondays Neilo Quote:-



“My Coffee Today Being A Moanday Is Definitely Medicinal[emoji12][emoji23]

Good morning Neil. Liking that Mudman in classic black G-Shock, very nice!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

zeke441 09-30-2019 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S.L (Post 2830153)

That's nice, I do like the analog hand models more than all LCD display.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

qship 09-30-2019 02:34 AM

Thinning the herd. Testing some 7a38s over the next few days before chucking them up for sale. Bit of old titanium today.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...a4e67202ce.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

zeke441 09-30-2019 02:35 AM

One of my favorites, I don't know why I don't wear it more often though.

5126-7000 March 1968

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...526639b423.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

RossR 09-30-2019 02:38 AM

Public holiday over here.
https://i.imgur.com/03RdEqkh.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

TheNeilo1 09-30-2019 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mwadner (Post 2830193)
Nice one Neilo - it has one of the best backlights of any of the G-Shocks - love it!

Hey Mike Sir,Morning my friend and thank You.Yes Glows Like a The Proverbial Torch this one.Smaller than I thought it would be when I bought it but it’s very light and easy to read.👍⌚️
Hows the Sub Restore Going,I imagine you’ve not had much time on it.

TheNeilo1 09-30-2019 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeke441 (Post 2830205)
Good morning Neil. Liking that Mudman in classic black G-Shock, very nice!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Good Morning Jerry Sir And Thank You,They all need some love and wrist time but it’s just getting through them😜👍👍

TheNeilo1 09-30-2019 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qship (Post 2830211)
Thinning the herd. Testing some 7a38s over the next few days before chucking them up for sale. Bit of old titanium today.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...a4e67202ce.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Jeffrey Sir what’s this word “Thinning”😂
Thicken I Understand😜 I do like the 7A Chrono Models But never owned one.
I know they are very Highly rated👍⌚️

TheNeilo1 09-30-2019 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeke441 (Post 2830213)
One of my favorites, I don't know why I don't wear it more often though.

5126-7000 March 1968

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...526639b423.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Oooh Jerry Sir that is Nice.Black Dial And Nice Bracelet.
Note To Self:-Wear more Often😜👍⌚️

mwadner 09-30-2019 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheNeilo1 (Post 2830219)
Hey Mike Sir,Morning my friend and thank You.Yes Glows Like a The Proverbial Torch this one.Smaller than I thought it would be when I bought it but it’s very light and easy to read.👍⌚️
Hows the Sub Restore Going,I imagine you’ve not had much time on it.

check out my thread - the speaker and cabinet are done. :D

henry t 09-30-2019 03:18 AM

[emoji4][emoji4] >>https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...68faa7ab12.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

bradurani 09-30-2019 03:55 AM

Funky Orient flea market find. It has a faceted crystal matching the faceted casehttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...78ce7484d9.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...c047ffe98d.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

TheNeilo1 09-30-2019 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by henry t (Post 2830237)
[emoji4][emoji4] >>https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...68faa7ab12.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Henry Sir on Point Again Today With That One👏👏👏👍⌚️

TheNeilo1 09-30-2019 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RossR (Post 2830215)
Public holiday over here.
https://i.imgur.com/03RdEqkh.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Ross Sir Truly Gorgeous👏👏👏 That Dial is like an unspoiled Sandy Beach😜👍⌚️

TheNeilo1 09-30-2019 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S.L (Post 2830153)

Stefan Sir Oh Yes Indeed👏👏👏👍⌚️
I love that Quad Version and the Marine Version which is the one I want🙏 and of Course the Maharishi Mudmaster 😜👍

jimmy1963 09-30-2019 05:15 AM

50m Silverwave from June 63 like me :)
[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/ThEQAgO.jpg[/IMG]

Dutchsiberia 09-30-2019 05:29 AM

Morning Neil :)
Wearing my "not resistant to anything" Hamilton electric today.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...96faba8fc8.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...c44f0f7f73.jpg


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.