The Verdict Is In: 6139 Speedtimer Bracelets - Page 2 - Seiko & Citizen Watch Forum – Japanese Watch Reviews, Discussion & Trading
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2019, 08:55 AM   #26 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Toronto
Posts: 253
Points: 2 (+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluekyle View Post
In addition to making what looks like a high quality reproduction speedtimer bracelet maybe the manufacturer and seller of the Speedtimer bracelets should also be commended for Not trying to fraudulently sell them as original. The temptation would certainly be great. Yes I agree the price is High but the seller could have extracted far greater sums from Seiko collectors had they been presented differently.
Someone definitely will try to pass it on as an original on a watch in the future, to inflate the value of that watch, no doubt about that.
chenpofu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-11-2019, 08:56 AM   #27 (permalink)
AqualandKing
 
TheNeilo1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Newcastle UK
Posts: 14,023
Points: 897 (+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeikoPsycho2 View Post
I recently received one of the new "Pricey" aftermarket 6139 Speedtimer bracelets. Was it worth it??


At first glance it looks like a very good reproduction bracelet but lets size it up against an original bracelet and see how it compares............
On top is the new reproduction bracelet. On bottom we have an original bracelet. The only major difference is the number of links. The original has had some links removed.




A closer look at the clasps reveals a slight difference in the size of the Seiko + Sports 5 Text. You probably wouldn't notice the difference unless you compare it side by side with an original.



As we venture into more "In Depth WISdom" when it comes to Speedtimer bracelets it's important to note that there are actually 2 different original versions of the Speedtimer bracelets: The Early Version + the Late Version. From the top side they look identical. From the underside we can note that the early version's end links are stamped 6139 600 while the later version end links are stamped XAA 301. In the photo below we see the Early Version next to the the Aftermarket Version. The end link as been reproduced very well with only a noticeable difference in the font of the stamping.
Early Original on left - Aftermarket on right.




Aftermarket on top, Late original version in middle, and Early version on bottom..............




The second difference we notice is the length of the underside of the clasp. On the early bracelet it is shorter and measures 35mm. On the later Version and the Aftermarket Version it is longer and measures 40mm.
Aftermarket bracelet on top. Early original bracelet on bottom



The 3rd and final difference we notice is on the end link of the bracelet that attaches to the end link for the case. On the Early original version it's just 2 links that are secured to the case end link by the spring bar. On the Late Original version and the Aftermarket version there are actually 2 small tabs that help secure the bracelet to the end link along with the spring bar.
Aftermarket on top - Early original on bottom



Early Original on Left, Late Original in middle, + Aftermarket on right



Aftermarket on top, Late Original in the middle, + Early Original on bottom



Aftermarket on top, Late Original in the middle, + Early Original on bottom



I can't give any exact info regarding when the early Speedtimer bracelet was replaced by the Late Speedtimer bracelet but I can narrow it down a bit. The Early bracelet is from a Speedtimer dated June of 69' while the later version is dated from a Speedtimer from Nov 70'.


What's the Final Verdict? The Aftermarket Speedtimer bracelet is a Very Good reproduction bracelet. Who ever created this bracelet did their homework and the quality of the bracelet is Top Notch! Is it worth what they are asking?? I'd have to say no but hopefully prices will drop as more suppliers come on line. The bracelet I bought was from a seller in the Philippians while it was dropped shipped from Singapore.


There's only one question left in my mind: Who's bracelet is it??........

👏👏👏
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg C6C8BFCA-AEF7-4B82-8A04-188EEDFE0889.jpeg (61.9 KB, 16 views)
__________________
It is like a Finger Pointing away to the Moon."Dont Concentrate on the Finger or you will Miss all the Heavenly Glory"

TheNeilo1 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2019, 10:24 PM   #28 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
EDBOner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: SEA
Posts: 391
Points: 33 (+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeikoPsycho2 View Post
Update:
The links do not interchange. There is a slight difference in the width of the small center links. The clip pins are very similar to the original design but I will say they are a tight fit and not so easily removed.
But can they be tweaked to fit?
__________________
EDBOner
"Begin with the end in mind."
EDBOner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-12-2019, 04:00 AM   #29 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 160
Points: 18 (+)
Default

I purchased one aftermarket one as a backup and to compare since I have a NOS original bracelet and a couple mounted on my JDM Speedtimers. I also want to add to the original poster observations.

Sorry just used an old pic and and encircled 3 areas, didn't take side-by-side photos anymore. There are polished accents on the original bracelet:

1 - on the edges of the clasp
2 - the 2 lines in the middle of the connecting links
3 - on the sides of the clasp and bracelet links, to match the polished sides of the JDM Pogues as well


The aftermarket one is all brushed finish, no polished accents anywhere.



Last edited by ditoy_eagle; 08-12-2019 at 05:40 AM.
ditoy_eagle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2019, 06:11 AM   #30 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
SeikoPsycho2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NE PA
Posts: 3,239
Points: 106 (+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDBOner View Post
But can they be tweaked to fit?

Yes, it looks like they can be tweaked to fit. More info to follow as soon as I have a bit of spare time.
__________________
Too Many Watches - Not Enough Time...

Gracefully Delivered from Delusions..........
It's not about Religion, It's about a Relationship........


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjcsMZRXqCc

SeikoPsycho2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2019, 06:16 AM   #31 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
SeikoPsycho2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NE PA
Posts: 3,239
Points: 106 (+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditoy_eagle View Post
I purchased one aftermarket one as a backup and to compare since I have a NOS original bracelet and a couple mounted on my JDM Speedtimers. I also want to add to the original poster observations.

Sorry just used an old pic and and encircled 3 areas, didn't take side-by-side photos anymore. There are polished accents on the original bracelet:

1 - on the edges of the clasp
2 - the 2 lines in the middle of the connecting links
3 - on the sides of the clasp and bracelet links, to match the polished sides of the JDM Pogues as well


The aftermarket one is all brushed finish, no polished accents anywhere.


Thanks for your observations! Nothing beats a NOS bracelet for comparison.
__________________
Too Many Watches - Not Enough Time...

Gracefully Delivered from Delusions..........
It's not about Religion, It's about a Relationship........


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjcsMZRXqCc

SeikoPsycho2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2019, 07:30 AM   #32 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
bigbluekyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: I am a Russian Troll :)
Posts: 1,838
Points: 67 (+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditoy_eagle View Post


Stunning NOS Speedtimer Bracelet Thanks for the Photos

Maybe the manufacturer used a well worn bracelet as an example and was not even aware of the polished areas or...

Is it possible that Seiko produced different OEM Speedtimer Bracelets with different finishes?

I Wish I had an original bracelet to compare

Last edited by bigbluekyle; 08-12-2019 at 09:43 AM.
bigbluekyle is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2019, 04:42 PM   #33 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Grammarofdesign's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: US of A
Posts: 4,579
Points: 219 (+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditoy_eagle View Post
I purchased one aftermarket one as a backup and to compare since I have a NOS original bracelet and a couple mounted on my JDM Speedtimers. I also want to add to the original poster observations.

Sorry just used an old pic and and encircled 3 areas, didn't take side-by-side photos anymore. There are polished accents on the original bracelet:

1 - on the edges of the clasp
2 - the 2 lines in the middle of the connecting links
3 - on the sides of the clasp and bracelet links, to match the polished sides of the JDM Pogues as well


The aftermarket one is all brushed finish, no polished accents anywhere.




Great observations Ditoy. Thank you.

My NOS JDM (see sticker shot too!) Has more of a mill finish to the bevel on the clasp. Not brushed but not really polished either. Looks more shiny than the brushed top as you can see, but not polished like the clasp sides.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MVIMG_20190812_115945~2.jpg (258.5 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg MVIMG_20190812_113626~2.jpg (517.6 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by Grammarofdesign; 08-12-2019 at 04:46 PM.
Grammarofdesign is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2019, 06:09 PM   #34 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
bigbluekyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: I am a Russian Troll :)
Posts: 1,838
Points: 67 (+)
Default

WoW! Another NOS Speedtimer Bracelet Amazing!

Where in the World are you guys finding these? Seiko Japan JDM Speedtimer Watches are Rare but original bracelets are nearly impossible to find. I know I've been searching.

Even though I am sure there are other Seiko bracelets that are harder to find the Speedtimer bracelet is not only Super Rare but also Highly Desirable. From photos I have seen the Speedtimer Bracelets just look awesome on the watches. A Very Special and Unique Looking Combination!

Well Done Gentlemen!
bigbluekyle is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2019, 06:11 PM   #35 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Grammarofdesign's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: US of A
Posts: 4,579
Points: 219 (+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluekyle View Post
WoW! Another NOS Speedtimer Bracelet Amazing!

Where in the World are you guys finding these? Seiko Japan JDM Speedtimer Watches are Rare but original bracelets are nearly impossible to find. I know I've been searching.

Even though I am sure there are other Seiko bracelets that are harder to find the Speedtimer bracelet is not only Super Rare but also Highly Desirable. From photos I have seen the Speedtimer Bracelets just look awesome on the watches. A Very Special and Unique Looking Combination!

Well Done Gentlemen!
Thanks BBK !

Search YP early and often, open wallet wide. No secrets !!
Grammarofdesign is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2019, 06:39 PM   #36 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
SeikoPsycho2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NE PA
Posts: 3,239
Points: 106 (+)
Default

Another Link to WISdom............
I mounted up the bracelet and have worn it for a couple of days. I would have to say it is as comparable in comfort as an original. I will note that the end links don't fit as flush as I would like but only a persnickety WISer like us would notice and in the scheme of things not a deal breaker for me. I still feel the price is about twice what the bracelet is worth but hopefully prices will drop due to lack of sales at the current price level. Time will tell...........









When it comes to removing links it's such a tight fit that you'll almost need a pair of link removing pliers. A spring bar tool is just not stout enough.



Now to link interchangeability: The issue with the incompatibility is the aftermarket link will insert in the Original link but the original link will not insert correctly in the Aftermarket link due to the inner links being too wide.


Aftermarket link on left, Original on right:




Original Link on left, Aftermarket on right:



As you can see in this photo the fit is tight and you're unable to re-insert the link clip. This is where, with a little Tweaking, by filing down the connecting links, you could probably make it work......



As you can see in this photo the link clips are very similar but the finish is a little rougher on the Aftermarket clip. I discovered smoothing out the finish with 1500 grit sand paper did help and made it easier to re-install them.
Aftermarket on top, Original on bottom:




Hopefully, now that you're all "Linked up", you'll be able to tell the difference between and Aftermarket bracelet and an Original bracelet. This should help everyone decide on which route to take when pursuing one of these bracelets or to distinguish what's what when purchasing one of these Speedtimer bracelets .............
__________________
Too Many Watches - Not Enough Time...

Gracefully Delivered from Delusions..........
It's not about Religion, It's about a Relationship........


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjcsMZRXqCc

SeikoPsycho2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2019, 07:18 PM   #37 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Grammarofdesign's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: US of A
Posts: 4,579
Points: 219 (+)
Default

Amazing addendum Tom.

Thank you !!
Grammarofdesign is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2019, 07:29 PM   #38 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
SeikoPsycho2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NE PA
Posts: 3,239
Points: 106 (+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammarofdesign View Post
Amazing addendum Tom.

Thank you !!

You're welcome Jon!
__________________
Too Many Watches - Not Enough Time...

Gracefully Delivered from Delusions..........
It's not about Religion, It's about a Relationship........


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjcsMZRXqCc

SeikoPsycho2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2019, 08:31 PM   #39 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
EDBOner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: SEA
Posts: 391
Points: 33 (+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeikoPsycho2 View Post
Another Link to WISdom............
I mounted up the bracelet and have worn it for a couple of days. I would have to say it is as comparable in comfort as an original. I will note that the end links don't fit as flush as I would like but only a persnickety WISer like us would notice and in the scheme of things not a deal breaker for me. I still feel the price is about twice what the bracelet is worth but hopefully prices will drop due to lack of sales at the current price level. Time will tell...........









When it comes to removing links it's such a tight fit that you'll almost need a pair of link removing pliers. A spring bar tool is just not stout enough.



Now to link interchangeability: The issue with the incompatibility is the aftermarket link will insert in the Original link but the original link will not insert correctly in the Aftermarket link due to the inner links being too wide.


Aftermarket link on left, Original on right:




Original Link on left, Aftermarket on right:



As you can see in this photo the fit is tight and you're unable to re-insert the link clip. This is where, with a little Tweaking, by filing down the connecting links, you could probably make it work......



As you can see in this photo the link clips are very similar but the finish is a little rougher on the Aftermarket clip. I discovered smoothing out the finish with 1500 grit sand paper did help and made it easier to re-install them.
Aftermarket on top, Original on bottom:




Hopefully, now that you're all "Linked up", you'll be able to tell the difference between and Aftermarket bracelet and an Original bracelet. This should help everyone decide on which route to take when pursuing one of these bracelets or to distinguish what's what when purchasing one of these Speedtimer bracelets .............
Many thanks Tom!...the photos helped a lot!
__________________
EDBOner
"Begin with the end in mind."
EDBOner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2019, 08:38 PM   #40 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
SeikoPsycho2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NE PA
Posts: 3,239
Points: 106 (+)
Default

You're welcome ED!
__________________
Too Many Watches - Not Enough Time...

Gracefully Delivered from Delusions..........
It's not about Religion, It's about a Relationship........


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjcsMZRXqCc

SeikoPsycho2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2019, 10:00 PM   #41 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
CombatID's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 870
Points: 65 (+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeikoPsycho2 View Post
Another Link to WISdom............
I mounted up the bracelet and have worn it for a couple of days. I would have to say it is as comparable in comfort as an original. I will note that the end links don't fit as flush as I would like but only a persnickety WISer like us would notice and in the scheme of things not a deal breaker for me. I still feel the price is about twice what the bracelet is worth but hopefully prices will drop due to lack of sales at the current price level. Time will tell...........









When it comes to removing links it's such a tight fit that you'll almost need a pair of link removing pliers. A spring bar tool is just not stout enough.



Now to link interchangeability: The issue with the incompatibility is the aftermarket link will insert in the Original link but the original link will not insert correctly in the Aftermarket link due to the inner links being too wide.


Aftermarket link on left, Original on right:




Original Link on left, Aftermarket on right:



As you can see in this photo the fit is tight and you're unable to re-insert the link clip. This is where, with a little Tweaking, by filing down the connecting links, you could probably make it work......



As you can see in this photo the link clips are very similar but the finish is a little rougher on the Aftermarket clip. I discovered smoothing out the finish with 1500 grit sand paper did help and made it easier to re-install them.
Aftermarket on top, Original on bottom:




Hopefully, now that you're all "Linked up", you'll be able to tell the difference between and Aftermarket bracelet and an Original bracelet. This should help everyone decide on which route to take when pursuing one of these bracelets or to distinguish what's what when purchasing one of these Speedtimer bracelets .............


Terrific work and the gold dial JDM is awesome!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Collector of Seiko, Citizen, Bulova, Hamilton, Omega...
"What do you care about what other people think" - Richard P. Feynman
Philippians 4:8 - Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things.
CombatID is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2019, 02:41 AM   #42 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
bigbluekyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: I am a Russian Troll :)
Posts: 1,838
Points: 67 (+)
Default

Tom,

Thank You for all your hard work and giving us such a great first hand look at the new reproduction Speedtimer Bracelet. Truly Exceptional. I believe that anyone looking at a Vintage Original or new reproduction Speedtimer Bracelet is now fully equipped with the knowledge needed so that each person can make the decision that is Right for Them.

We now know what we are looking at, what to expect, and what to look out for


Thanks Again!
bigbluekyle is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2019, 04:09 AM   #43 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 139
Points: 6 (+)
Default

I haven't noticed it mentioned anywhere, what is the asking price for the reproduction one?
Riba is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2019, 04:58 AM   #44 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
SeikoPsycho2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NE PA
Posts: 3,239
Points: 106 (+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riba View Post
I haven't noticed it mentioned anywhere, what is the asking price for the reproduction one?

They started out at $175 then rose to $185. A second seller had some for $195 and now a third seller has come on board in the same price range.
__________________
Too Many Watches - Not Enough Time...

Gracefully Delivered from Delusions..........
It's not about Religion, It's about a Relationship........


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjcsMZRXqCc

SeikoPsycho2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2019, 05:01 AM   #45 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
SeikoPsycho2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NE PA
Posts: 3,239
Points: 106 (+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluekyle View Post
Tom,

Thank You for all your hard work and giving us such a great first hand look at the new reproduction Speedtimer Bracelet. Truly Exceptional. I believe that anyone looking at a Vintage Original or new reproduction Speedtimer Bracelet is now fully equipped with the knowledge needed so that each person can make the decision that is Right for Them.

We now know what we are looking at, what to expect, and what to look out for


Thanks Again!

You're welcome Kyle!
__________________
Too Many Watches - Not Enough Time...

Gracefully Delivered from Delusions..........
It's not about Religion, It's about a Relationship........


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjcsMZRXqCc

SeikoPsycho2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2019, 05:02 AM   #46 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
SeikoPsycho2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NE PA
Posts: 3,239
Points: 106 (+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombatID View Post
Terrific work and the gold dial JDM is awesome!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you!
__________________
Too Many Watches - Not Enough Time...

Gracefully Delivered from Delusions..........
It's not about Religion, It's about a Relationship........


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjcsMZRXqCc

SeikoPsycho2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2019, 08:00 AM   #47 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
bigbluekyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: I am a Russian Troll :)
Posts: 1,838
Points: 67 (+)
Default

Spent some more time looking at your photos of the new repro Speedtimer Bracelets. Like you mentioned the End Links just don't look like they fit flush From various photos I have seen of Original Speedtimer Bracelets many Original End Links also look slightly skewed and they also do not look like they fit flush? Is the slightly skewed fit of the End Links common with the Speedtimer Bracelets?










bigbluekyle is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2019, 08:19 AM   #48 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Grammarofdesign's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: US of A
Posts: 4,579
Points: 219 (+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluekyle View Post

......From various photos I have seen of Original Speedtimer Bracelets many Original End Links also look slightly skewed and they also do not look like they fit flush? Is the slightly skewed fit of the End Links common with the Speedtimer Bracelets?

In my experience over maybe 4 or 5 overs the years I would say yes. Even the NOS one I show above has a less than perfect flush fit.
Grammarofdesign is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2019, 09:34 AM   #49 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
bigbluekyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: I am a Russian Troll :)
Posts: 1,838
Points: 67 (+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammarofdesign View Post
Even the NOS one I show above has a less than perfect flush fit.
If the Less than Perfect Fit of your NOS Speedtimer bracelet is really bothering you and you want to move it along you can always send it to me
bigbluekyle is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2019, 09:53 AM   #50 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Seiko Hoarder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Southern California
Posts: 1,503
Points: 161 (+)
Default

In my experience very few endlinks made for or by Seiko will fit flush as they should right out of the wrapper.

I have learned that it takes someone with skill to bend and file the metal into conformity with the lugs. I use the services of four different experienced jewlers and watchmakers, but only one of them, Carlos, has the magic touch.

Last edited by Seiko Hoarder; 08-13-2019 at 01:03 PM.
Seiko Hoarder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Seiko & Citizen Watch Forum – Japanese Watch Reviews, Discussion & Trading forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:45 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.