|11-11-2014, 02:52 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Feb 2010
Points: 0 (+)
November Great Inter-Forum Watch Photography Contest!
get your cams out for the November contest!
The theme of the contest will be: "daily rocker(s)".
Feel feel to interpret it in any way as long as it is complying with the rules!
Please read carefully through the rules (particularly rule number 6, that says that the watch - in case of more watches in the pic at least one - has to be Japanese origin)!
If you have anything you want to donate as a prize, please contact me under [email protected]
Here are the rules:
Watch Photography Contest Rules
1. You must submit your entry via e-mail to [email protected] no later than Friday, November 28, 2014.
2. Only one picture can be submitted per person. Take as many pictures as you want, but you can submit only one.
3. Submissions must be saved as jpg file format and NOT exceed 1024 Pixel in height or width and no more than 1MB each. If you do not know how to resize your picture, please enlist a forum member's help.
4. Please leave your identity (your name and your forum username) in the subject header of your e-mail, as well as a reference to the Photography Contest. It should be in your own interest to give a title/name to the picture. If there's no title/name I will try to find a suiting one.
5. Each contests theme is INTENTIONALLY vague, so as to allow room for individual interpretation and creativity.
6. The Watch in your picture must be of a Japanese brand.
7. Please submit a picture without watermarks or any banners that could identify you as the author as we want to get votes for the picture itself and not votes for the author.
8. All images posted must be the work of the author posting. Any digitally enhanced work will be accepted providing the original source image(s) is the work of the author.
9. As the forums have people of all ages and different cultural backgrounds. Please keep your pictures appropriate. As a test, just think, if you cant show the picture to a young child without your wife yelling at you, then it probably doesn't belong in the contest participation. The forums existing "no weapons ban" (both for military knives and for firearms) applies to the contest.
10. The last date of submission will be on Friday, November 28, 2014, at 23:59 hours of GMT/UTC - 11:00 hour (as this is the last "time zone" in the world).
11. On the day of the voting, you will only get to make one vote and you cannot vote for your own picture. Please "reply" directly to the voting thread, where the post has listed all the contestants' pictures (with those pictures numbered), with the subject header with the picture number AND if you have more comments, you can type them into the message text. Voting for a winner will take place shortly (a couple of days) after the entry deadline. Anonymous votes will NOT be taken into account The winner will be announced in a separate forum thread after a count of the total of all the votes in every forum.
12. Neither SCWF or PMWF or WUS or AWF or WristSushi guarantees the availability of or is obligated to provide a prize for each monthly contest. Prizes for each monthly contest are donations by forum members and contestants. As such we appreciate your continued involvement and hope that all members can keep the spirit of the contest alive and donate small prizes to make available to the winners of future contests. If we all pay it forward it will make enjoyment that much greater.
|05-02-2017, 03:32 PM||#6 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Santa barbara CA>
Points: 30 (+)
Donation for photo contest
It has been a long time, I received an email today about donations towards winner being able to pick from Pete Kuhns OEM- NOS Seiko parts.
A great idea.
I would like to offer to the winner of the next month. Axel you will know when
A $100 US towards Picking from Petes .
If you think just sending the $ to Pete then the winner will just contact Pete.
Does this sound OK.
Being away from SCWF is missing many people and opertunities to give a little back for so much that has been given to me from all of you.
Thank you Axel
I look forward to your answer
"What man is a Man, that does not make this a Better world"
"Kingdom of Heaven"
|05-06-2017, 11:49 PM||#8 (permalink)|
Join Date: Sep 2014
Points: 39 (+)
Long time no see is an understatement!
Given that Axel hasn't been here for a while, you might want to be careful about responding to that e-mail...could be scammers.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|October-November Great Inter-Forum Watch Photography Contest!||Axel66||THE JAPANESE WATCH DISCUSSION FORUM||0||10-24-2013 03:42 PM|
|November Great Inter-Forum Watch Photography Contest!||Axel66||THE JAPANESE WATCH DISCUSSION FORUM||3||11-22-2012 11:27 AM|
|November Great Inter-Forum Watch Photography Contest!||Axel66||THE JAPANESE WATCH DISCUSSION FORUM||2||11-15-2011 12:09 PM|
|November Great Inter-Forum Watch Photography Contest||Axel66||THE JAPANESE WATCH DISCUSSION FORUM||1||11-08-2010 05:38 PM|
|May Great Inter-Forum Watch Photography Contest!||Axel66||THE JAPANESE WATCH DISCUSSION FORUM||0||05-05-2010 03:57 PM|