The Watch Site banner

hey ever seen this one like this..

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  jringo8769 
#1 ·
Well i just got this on a whim...but i can not seem to get any info on it...the hands look like 62 mas...the pics are terrible....but i think it is a 6602..any help will so be appreciated...God Bless John

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Interesting John,
a negative view of the back brings out a bit more detail...........

It has the 'Sealion' image in the centre and appears to be a 6602-8030,
but the date isn't too clear, but looks like August 1967, we know it is pre 1970 because of the 'proof'. However no pictures of the 6602-8030 I can find on the web have the Sealion on the back, just 'Seiko' in the centre?

John....

#3 · (Edited)
I thought it might be a 6220 but the case is different.

#7 ·
Some of the the 66xx range were indeed Sealions. I had a 6600 that I bought just for the birth year case back. The watch was a badly redialled bodge job that fell apart pretty quickly, but as I only paid £8 for it, I wasn't too upset. I kept the case back :)

#9 ·
well thank you all...John D...really appreciate all the research too...i am told it runs and it has never been touched....it has seen alot of wrist time...i hope to make back to something nice again....what really drew me in was the 62 mas hands...i hope i can do it justice...God Bless John...really need to find a nice caseback for it too

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.