The Watch Site banner

Invicta = customer service...

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  ricardopalamino 
#1 ·
Hah , Don't make me laugh [or cry , take a pick]

#2 ·
:wee_hee:Customer Service

"Have questions?
The Invicta Customer Service Team is here to help. If you can't find what you're looking for in our 'About' section, feel free to contact the Invicta Customer Service Team, they have all the answers.
Message Invicta Customer Service . Mon - Fri . 9am - 5pm EST

Email service@invictawatch.com

Call 800-327-7682 . Mon - Fri . 9am - 5pm EST

Fax 954-921-2508 or 954-862-5461

Write Invicta Watch Group

Attn: Customer Service
One Invicta Way (3069 Taft St.)
Hollywood, Florida 33021
U.S.A."

#3 ·
Have you ever tried using there customer service ???

I Don't think So...I'm not trying to be rude , but try it .
I have reams of unanswered emails , emails with excuses , emails with I don't work in customer service anymore...period,,thats it . The wait time on the phone is like....forever , and gets you nowhere .

I'm not making this stuff up .
Is this post a joke ?

#8 ·
I've got an Invicta diver that I use as my hard core beater (construction, yard work, etc). I haven't had any problems with it and it keeps perfect time. Hopefully I'll never have a need to contact their CS from the sounds of it.

#9 ·
Last week I received a message from their "customer service" dept. saying that I had a credit due me because they could not service my watch...no more info in the email . So I wrote them for more detail .....Twice . I received a message that they were having a problem with their comm/network infrastructure and to write back later if I wanted more Info . So I did ....twice . The watch is still ticking on that one....my Seiko .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.