The Watch Site banner

Looking for this Bracelet parts if possible

1K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  LongBike 
#1 · (Edited)
Aloha
I am in need to get some information to find as I was told was a " Excalibur Watch Bracelet " . According to the internet the
Excalibur is a ...Citizens 200m / BN0100-51E . If I am wrong on this please correct me to it. I have the main Links, but need some extra link to complete it.
These as said measurment's.
From the ...Third link after the Main link it is....: 18.64 down to the clasp which is ...12.53 ....as I was told. I have a Clasp that might be used
but the last ( 3 or 4 ) links for each side is needed.
Thank you for any information to this and it is very much appreciated also.

Louis / LongBike

Pictures are of this particular Bracelet.
I am adapting this to this ( Particular Model ), because they do not make one for it. These Straps are to flimsy and break to easy so a Bracelet
will be used.
Also I had to work on it to get it to fit and if anyone needs to know what I did just let me know and I will tell you what was done.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
#7 · (Edited)
Aloha Sir ,
I have to take a couple of them yet but they appear a little spacy on the top so I have to check them out better and they should fit better.
I did it in a rush because I was going out so maybe a little more touch up be fine.
Note:
If they were a little more deep in the center they would be a perfect fit, but can do for now.
These case's are very wide in the center part and if the Main Link was ground down to much in the center
they might penetrate the Spring Bar area. Every thing else fits when fitted on but the center has to be taken very deep
into the Main Link. Also these cases are not built like most with the shallow Lug Areas.
Aloha Louis.

#8 ·
CITIZEN BN0100-51E metal bracelet?

This info was most helpful as I have just purchased a used CITIZEN BN0100-51E which is too short for my 8" wrists!

I need the bracelet to be 8" BEFORE I extend the ratchet clasp over my wetsuit!

Anyone have a few metal links to sell for this watch or maybe a complete metal bracelet I can modify to make mine longer?

Cheers

Robert

#9 ·
Aloha Robert

The Watch I used The Bracelet on was given to my Daughter because she wanted it is ....Gone.
But what I d was ... TRIM DOWN THE MAIN LINK TO A SLIGHT CURVATURE
ON TOP AND THE UNDER SIDE TO MATCH THE WATCH HEAD SLIGHTLY.
Used a DREMEL for that doing.
NOW:
The watch main Link sat a little lower on the watch in ....The Lug but she does not like Straps
so she uses it like that and it works for her.
They are only interested in ....... The Bling Appearances now days.

Watch was a .......BN0085-01E........ if not mistaken.
I buffed down the Main Links and polished the others and she took it home and was satisfied with it.
I got the watch Head in a Watch Lot of The Bay any way but I don't need all that Bling ...50-80 feet down in the ocean anyway.
If I had more links I would pass it on but none now.
Louis

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.