The Watch Site banner

Anyone got a technical manual, user manual, case guide for a 8V20-7000???

1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  killsnapz 
#1 ·
Hi Looking for a technical manual, user manual and casing guide for a 8V20-7000.

I need to know the part number of the pins that make contact with the bezel and movement. I think Jules Borel have them but best to check numbers because not sure what they are called. If you have the pin part even better.

#5 · (Edited)
Casing guides are almost not existent after the last casing cross reference book that I have seen that was way back in 1978. You can sometimes get lucky finding part numbers for case parts by using the guide on Jules & Borels site. There are no diagrams but if you read very careful a lot of the times you can figure out by the description what the part number is. This list is not a complete list but it does not hurt to read it over. Sometimes you get lucky. Other times there are only a few part numbers. Here is the list for you watch.
http://cgi.julesborel.com/cgi-bin/matcgi2?ref=SEK+CS%238V20-7000&submit=Search

If you click on the item highlighted in blue it will take you to another page with the Seiko part number listed on the top header.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.